Ch.1 Discovery

13 years earlier.

"Such a nice day!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Why in such a happy mood today?" Sakura asked.
"I dont know. Just feel like i should be." Naruto got up from his desk and walked over to the window. He had a perfect beautiful view of Konoha( hidden leaf village). Above the village stood face monuments of previous hokages. Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, Minato, Princess Tsunade and the current hokage, Naruto Uzumaki.
"Just remember, you have a meeting with Gaara and the other Kages this afternoon. Shikamaru should be here by now. Wonder where-" Sakura was interrupted by a loud explosion just outside of the south gate.
"What was that?" Naruto hurriedly went to Sakura for she had lost her balance during the shake. Suddenly, Shikamaru ran through the door.
"Naruto! There's an intruder at the south gate! It's out of control!"
"I'll go right now! Sakura! People might be hurt lets go!"
"Right behind you!" The three of them ran out the door.
. . . .
Reaching the gate another explosion shook. Naruto and the others ran as fast as they could. They couldn't believe what they saw. Civilians were spread all around the floor along with some ninjas who tried to handle to situation. There was currently five ninjas holding down the intruder. Naruto looked closer and saw that the person was a thirteen year old girl covered in red chakra.
The nine-tails cloak?! Naruto thought of explanations but was cut off by a voice.
'Naruto! Listen to me! You have to switch to me now!' Kurama contacted Naruto. 'She is already on her second tail! We must not allow her to go more!'
'Alright then!' Naruto let the nine-tails take over his body.
"Shikamaru! Sakura! Its Kurama. Listen closely. Sakura, go help the fallen ones and Shikamaru, tell the others to let go of the girl!" Kurama ordered them.
"Alright. I hope you got a plan!" Sakura also agreed and summoned Katsuyu.
"What do you need Sakura-sama?" Katsuyu asked."I need you to split and latch on to everyone in the area who is injured. Go!"
"Got it!" Katsuyu split into many slugs and went to work with Sakura.
"Alright! Let go of the girl..... Now!" The five ninjas quickly let go and watch as the girl fell. She looked around and spotted Sakura. She lunged forward but was intercepted by Kurama in Nine-tails chakra mode. The girl jumped back.
"RROOAARR!!!!" She jumped forward and kicked Kurama only to have it blocked by an arm of chakra. She tried to retreat but figured out she was stuck. "LET GO!!!!!" Kurama grabbed her by the neck and started to drain her chakra. She struggled with results. Soon she gave in and all her red chakra gone. All he had in his hand was a passed out girl.