Dallas's Pep Talk

"(Y/N), WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?" yelled Dallas. You rolled and stepped out from under his back seat.

"Same as you, I came to see Pony and Johnny! I said I want to help and I mean it, no matter what he said to me!" you replied. "And keep it down, you'll wake 'em up!"

"WELL WHADDA YOU 'SPECT ME TO DO WHEN YOU BEEN HIDING UNDER MY SEATS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!"

"Calm down, it's not like I pissed down there!"

Dally sighed in exasperation. "You're lucky you're a good kid," he muttered.

You rolled your eyes and walked into the church to find the boys asleep. You smiled at the sight. Whenever you slept in the lot with Johnny, he usually fell asleep after you, so it was rare you could see him like that. You walked over to wake him, but flinched when he stirred. What was he gonna say when he saw you? You were starting to regret sneaking on board Dally's T-Bird. You coulda thought this through a lot more. Dallas appeared at your side and patted your shoulder. "They'll be happy to see you, (Y/N)," he said.

"And if not?" you deadpanned. Dally rolled his eyes.

"If I know a thing about that kid"-he pointed to Johnny-"it's that he could never stay mad at you. The gang 'n' me owe you everything for makin' him so happy this year." said Dallas.

"That's probably the sappiest thing I've ever heard comin' from your mouth, Winston," you said, failing to suppress a smile. "Thanks."

"Hey now, don't get all sentimental on me," he said with a pat on your back. Well, that pep talk was more than enough. You walked over to Johnny and tapped his shoulder, waking him up.