Killers Eyes - Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"You little rouge it's rude.. not to look at your Alpha" he said smugly,

"good thing your not my Alpha then"  I snarled, not looking up.

"Oh.. We have a feisty one do we?" He asked,

"what's it to you? You have your perfect little life here" I snarled "you have family, people who respect you, your wanted Alpha Sebastian" I said growling lowly as he took a step towards me.

"Hm... A rouge with an opinion and feelings... there really is a first for everything"

I snarled "I'm not a rouge by choice.. I'd still be with my parents if... if I could be" I snarled,

"look at me little rouge" he said taking another step forwards, he put his hand under my chin, and I gave a tiny gasp as I felt tingles shoot through my body.

"No" I whispered, "I won't look into the eyes of a killer" I said tears brimming my eyes as he pulled my head up. I swallowed and tensed.

SEBASTIAN POV:

I could hear her whimpers of pain easily.

"Urgh" I muttered "seriously Heath, I thought I told you not to attack them, for gods sakes" I muttered.

I ran towards the mix of her pained whimpers and angry growls.

I broke into the clearing to see the girl balancing herself on three legs, as she tried to protect herself from Heath and the boys.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, something in me wouldn't let the girl be hurt, the whole clearing fell quiet except for the small whimpers coming from the girls mouth.

I took a couple of uncontrolled steps towards her before managing to stop myself,

"I thought I told you I would deal with the rouges" I said growling angrily, the girls hackles raised and she growled as my boys whimpered in apology.

"Sorry Seb, we came across her running through the forest, we thought it would be better to catch her then to let her escape... Besides with her missing, her mate would surely come and look for her"  Heath thought to me,

I sighed and shook my head at him.

"Your her mate I take it?" I asked the black wolf,

he turned his head to the girl and winked at her before nodding at me.

"Fine" I growled angrily fighting the urge to tear the wolf's head off "take them back to the pack house" I snarled grumpily.

Heath growled and shoved into her side, she growled and lunged sinking her teeth into his leg, he gave a whimper and she pulled away from him her mouth dripping with his blood.

Her and her mate had an unspoken conversation before she tore into the forest limping slightly, my wolf whined and I rolled my eyes at him, he'd been complaining a lot ever since the rouges arrived. I shifted and chased after her. Gaining on her quickly thanks to knowing these woods and her strong scent.

She slowed down as I came up behind her, her hackles weren't raised.. What is she doing?

Just as quickly as she had slowed down she sped up again, I smirked to myself the strong scent of the border line hit my nostrils. She came to a dead stop just in front of me, and spun around growling lowly her hackles raised and teeth were bared, her head tilted up slightly but I couldn't see her face, figures she was too small. I growled back, refusing to back down to some rouge.

I changed back, a slight nagging about rouges telling me I shouldn't.

"Change back" I said harshly to the wolf that kept it's eyes glued to the ground.

She shook her head still refusing to look up, my wolf growled he didn't like being controlled.

"Stay there" I ordered walking angrily to a nearby tree where someone's forgotten clothes lay, yanking on a pair of shorts I scooped up a large t-shirt and sweat pants.

"here" I muttered throwing  them to her and she snarled before taking the clothes off me and walking away, she came back into view still not looking up. She was short, maybe 5'8 with gorgeous dark brown hair and bleach blond streaks through it, her pale smooth skin was broken up by blood.

"You little rouge it's rude.. not to look at your Alpha" I said smugly.

"Good thing your not my Alpha then"  she snarled, not looking up.

"Oh.. We have a feisty one do we?" I asked not letting my anger seep through,

"what's it to you? You have your perfect little life here" she snarled "you have family, people who respect you, your wanted Alpha Sebastian" she said growling lowly as I took a step towards her.

"Hmm... A rouge with an opinion and feelings... there really is a first for everything" I said smirking, in truth my wolf was yearning for me to reach out and comfort her.

she snarled "I'm not a rouge by choice.. I'd still be with my parents if... if I could be" she said angrily.

"Look at me little rouge" I said taking another step forwards, it hit me, what if she had come to my pack to seek refuge and here we are attacking her and her mate. I put his hand under her chin, and  she gave a tiny gasp. I felt tingles shoot through my body, I stiffened. Did she feel that?

"No"  she whispered, "I won't look into the eyes of a killer" she choked out, my heart gave a pang. Ouch that one hurt, I pulled her head up slowly.

Terrified chocolate brown eyes met mine, I froze as I got lost in her beauty.

"MATE!" my wolf screamed.

CHRISTINA POV:

I looked into the eyes of Sebastian, dark brown almost black gorgeous eyes, I gasped as I began to feel as if I was drowning in them.

"MATE" my wolf cried in joy.

Mate? But he wanted to kill me a minute ago...

"Mine" he growled softly pulling me towards him.

"Um.." I said slowly as he wrapped his arms around and hugged me to his chest. I closed my eyes as his warm woodsy scent hit me, the one I'd been smelling everywhere since we got here.

"What the heck!" I heard a confused voice say from behind Sebastian. I looked up at Ethan's shocked expression.

"You" Sebastian growled turning around and pulling me behind him,

"Um.. what are you doing?" I asked confused,

"getting rid of competition" he growled.

"What the! What are you talking about?" I asked frowning at the back of his head,

"I'm getting rid of your pretend mate" he growled protectively stalking forwards.

"NO!" I yelped, "he's my brother not my mate... He is not my mate.. that would be gross and creepy" I cried out.

"What?" Ethan said looking between us "what is going on here exactly?" he asked.

"Um.." I said slowly, "E.. dear brother, I think he might be my mate.."

"WHAT!" Ethan shouted his eyes glowing yellow.

"Your mates with my little sister?" He growled "and you just think that you can have her after you chased her to kill her?" He growled stalking forwards.

*****

hey everyone sorry it's been so long since I've uploaded.. sorry if this doesn't make much sense I haven't edited it, I hope you like it,

Thanks Mellie xXx

Please Vote, Fan and Comment :)

 Lyrics used - Pardon me By He Is We