Jyushi/Todo

May 24 Approximately 8:45 A.M.

Jyushimatsu eyes opened like if he heard an alarm but there was no alarm. He just wanted to get up early and get ready. He sat up and stretched with his usual smile. Jyushimatsu got dressed with his yellow sweater and shorts he didn't mind how he appeared to others. After he got dressed Jyushimatsu went where Todomatsu was still sleeping soundly and began to poke him in the face. Todomatsu wasn't getting up he just grunted in his sleep. Jyushimatsu closed his mouth and looked at his younger brother, he couldn't just let Todomatsu sleep in. The fifth son picked Todomatsu up princess style, and finally Todomatsu was gradually coming to his senses. Jyushimatsu carried Todomatsu downstairs and sat him on the floor his back against the wall.

"GOOD MORNING TOTTY!"

"Ah.. Jyushimatsu Nii-san good morning." Todomatsu said as he rubbed his eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSCLE!"

"Happy birthday to you too Nii-san. Sorry about sleeping in."

Jyushimatsu calmed down, and stared at Todomatsu.

"What is it Jyushimatsu Nii-san?"

No response just a smile, then Todomatsu looked down on his clothing.

He probably wants me to get dressed. Todomatsu thought.

"Alright Jyushimatsu Nii-san wait for me here while I get dressed."

Jyushimatsu just nodded vigorously. Todomatsu got up and began to walk upstairs again. While he walked he yawned. Once he went inside their shared room Karamatsu was in a sitting position and surprisingly Ichimatsu's head was on his lap. Karamatsu looked at Todomatsu.

"What a glorious day brother, maybe it's because it's our birthday." Karamatsu said as he winked.

"Ah yes happy birthday to you too Karamatsu Nii-san."

"Thank you for remembering such an important day."

Todomatsu rolled his eyes at that response of course he would remember, they're sextuplets who wouldn't forget especially since they're in the same house.

"Anyways when are you waking up Ichimatsu Nii-san?"

"I'm not going to, I'm just let him sleep until he wakes up, I'm pretty sure that's what he wants a nice sleep with his brother watching over him."

"That's painful."

"Not when I love all of you guys equally."

"Karamatsu Nii-san."

"What is it my dear Totty."

"I'm be out for a while with Jyushimatsu."

"No worries brother."

Todomatsu just nodded and continued to get dressed, he was wondering how he should dress. Todomatsu didn't want to get his cute outfit dirty because he will be playing baseball with Jyushimatsu later, but then again he didn't want to look like a mess going shopping.

Why is this so hard? It's just a small outting with Jyushimatsu Nii-san, Hopefully Jyushimatsu isn't rough when we play baseball. Todomatsu thought as he just settled for his usual on up, shorts, and hat.

Todomatsu just went downstairs and Karamatsu stayed with Ichimatsu.

"Alright Jyushimatsu Nii-san I'm ready to go."

"Yahooo!"

"Shh... Sh.. or Ichimatsu Nii-san would wake up and raise hell."

"Ah... I'm sorry." Jyushimatsu said in shy tone.