SDPH CHAPTER |1|

Aphmau's P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Ughhhhhhh i hate that sound... I immediately got up and put on a lilac sweater, skinny jeans, brown laced boots, my mjonlir bracelet and my angel neklace.

My dad gave me my mjonlir bracelet and my mom gave me my angel neklace. Both prevents my magic from being sensed since there are several magic users at my school.

I go to Phoenix Drop High. My names aphmau. Well.. It's actually Aphmau Divine Phoenix Odinson. I know.. Long name.

But hey! i AM the daughter of the two most powerful magic users so..

I put my hair up in a ponytail, applied eyeliner, mascara, lilac eyeshadow, and peach flavored lip gloss.

I then put on my purple mask. You may be wondering why i put on makeup if i just cover my face with a mask.

Your answer:

I dont know...

I walked out my door. All of my stuff is in my locker at school so i dont have to carry anything.

"Theres the creep today" i heard someone say as I walked passed a group of girls.

I ignored them and kept on walking. I eventually made it to Phoenix drop high and waited outside for the doors to unlock.

In the meantime i sat down at a bench nearby. Everyone gave up talking to me. Exept for 1 group.

There names are Katelyn, KawaiiChan, Cadenza, Lucinda, Dante, Garroth, Laurance, Emmalyn, and Kenmur.

Theres also another group who try to get me to join there team. They talk to me all the time but i dont respond.

There names are Sky, Ross, Jin, Barney, Red, and Max. They always call ross a sloth and max a mad max which always ends up in a huge fight.

"Hey!" I heard someone say. I looked around and saw cadenza run up to me. I remained silent. "How was your weekend?" She asked. I still didn't speak.

Theres this one group of populars who always try to reveal my face and taunt me on why i wear it. Some say i wear it because im ugly, some say i wear it because im a theif.

LIKE THE HECK!

Even teachers try to come up with explanations on why i wear it.

Freaking bakas.

Those populars names are Lilly, Michi, Sasha, Gene, Balto, and Zenix. Aka The Popular Group.

More like idiotic stupid little shadow blob fishes.

Blob fishes i sincerely apologize.

The bell rang and they unlocked the doors. I walked inside and got my history book out of my locker since history is my first class.

I walked to history and walked to my normal spot in the back exept a guy with a red mask was sitting there.

I heard we got a new student today so that must be him.

He saw me. "Take a picture it will last longer" he said. I was surprised. I just met him and I already hate him

Hold in that epic comeback aph.. Hold it in.. HOLD IT IN

"I would but i dont want your ugliness to break my camera" i said.

DANGET WHHHYYYYY

"EXCUSE me?" He said. Everyone was staring in shock. Even the teacher. I spoke to no one. I never talked back to the popular brats so why did i talk back to him??

"Your excused now get out of my seat" i said. I mentally facepalmed. SHUT UP APH QUIT TALKING!!!

He glared at me. Which is hard to see since he also wears a mask.

"Ms aphmau take a seat now!" The teacher said. stupid little shadow.. He just HAD to cross the line!

I sat down next to ross and sky. They both tried to talk to me but I ignored everything and just glared at the guy in the red mask. He glared back.

"I cant believe that loner actually talked" i heard sasha say. Loudly. Everyone laughed exept the 2 groups that try to be my friend. And the red masked guy. That wasn't even funny... like im litteraly concerned people laughed...

Like really concerned...

I rolled my eyes. I can see perfectly fine out of my mask which many people hardly believe.

"Ms Aphmau can you tell us one fact about irene?" The teacher said. Why all of a sudden start calling on me? I mean, ya i can talk but still!

I remained silent. "Im waiting" the teacher said impatiently. After five minutes of everyone staring at me waiting for my answer I rolled my eyes for like the 50th time this morning.

"You sing like a fish" i said. The bell rang and i walked out of the classroom leaving a shocked and confused teacher.

I arrived at the lunch room and walked over to my tiny table at the back of the cafeteria.

But guess what

That turtle cake was sitting there. Yes. The red masked guy. "Seriously" i said. He saw me.

"Ugh" he replied. Whatever the only other available table is the popular one. But theres NO way im sitting there.

I sat down across from him and ignored eye contact. I saw something from the corner of my eye.

I saw gene and zenix walk up behind the red masked guy carrying a food tray. I could sense lilly and michi walking up behind me slowly.

I saw the rest of the populars at there table trying to hold in there laughter.

Should i? Or should i not?

You know what..

WHY FREAKING NOT!

I stood up. I turned around and was face to face with the two she-devils. "Ew whats in your guy's food!" I said looking at their trays.

They both put there faces in front of there food trays. I smirked. Idiots. "I dont see any-" lilly started but i cut them both off by placing one hand under each of their trays and brought them up so their faces smacked into their food.

"Btw there are 2 retards behind you" i said to the guy in the red mask. The red masked guy turned around, still sitting, and grabbed their food trays out of their hands and threw them away. "You wanna go?" Gene said. The red masked guy laughed and stood up.

He was 1 foot taller then them. "Sure" he said. Gene and zenix turned around and walked straight back to there table without a word.

Lilly and michi both ran to the bathroom screaming and yelling. I sat back down and the red masked guy did the same.

Little did I relise the ENTIRE lunch room were staring at us.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1! I deleted the original one because i got writers block for it and decided to start over. Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment!

Did you enjoy Chapter 1?

Bai! 🐢🎂