Chapter 2: Bunny

*Clary*

"Isabelle, are you sure about this?"

"Positive," she replied. I was dressed in the most horrifying outfit of all time. A strapless one-piece, made to look like a playboy bunny outfit. And to complete the look, bunny ears.

I groaned. "I just really hope this works."

xxx

*Jace*

I walked down stairs, to the entrance. I was off to Pandemonium with my parabatai, Alec, to go kill some demons. Duh. At the entrance, though, I saw none other than, Clary.

"Hey," I said. She was dressed in a dark green trench coat, and her hair was perfectly curled-as always, but there were bunny ears on top of her red head.

She turned around, only to reveal a face covered in makeup, but just the right amount. Isabelle's work, I guessed. "Hey," she said.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh..." She said softly. "Nowhere."

"I doubt that," I replied dubiously.

"Well," she started, walking towards me. "Nowhere you need to know." She was trailing her fingers seductively down my chest. Come to think of it, what was she wearing under that coat?

Using my lightning fast speed, I unzipped her coat, to reveal an outfit I would've never expected to see Clary in. I wasn't even aware of my jaw dropping.

"What?" She asked a little too innocently. She was wearing a strapless one-piece outfit, made to look like a playboy bunny. It hugged her body in all the right places, making her look curvier than she actually was. Did I mention the built-in push-up bra?

What I probably should've said was, 'I'm not letting you go out like that,' or something that implied protectiveness. But what I said was, "It took you nearly two months to let me see you in your bra and panties, but your just going to flash a bunch of strangers at some club?"

"How did you know I was going there?" She asked, again, too innocently, but this time I could see the corners of her mouth tug slightly.

Anger rose up in my face. "I'm not letting you go out like that," I said sternly.

"Whyyyyy?" She whimpered, and looked at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"Because," I started, "you're mine, and I'm not letting you out to go hook up with some stranger."

"Can't a girl have a little fun?" She asked, grabbing the collar of my jacket.

"Not a dating girl," I answered, "Why do you think single men are so happy?"

"Well," she purred seductively, "a dating man can have a little fun too."At this point, she was tracing lines on my collarbone.

I gulped. "Are you suggesting something?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, smirking.

"No," she said suddenly detaching herself. She sighed. "Well, I guess if you won't let me go out, I'll just change."

"Wait!" I said a little too suddenly, "You don't have to change."

"I think I'm going to," she said, and I could've sworn I saw a smirk on her small face. She walked over to the coat rack, and took off the coat, and hung it up. Her back was turned, and I could see the small bunny tail on the back of her outfit.

She walked up to me slowly. She brought her lips up, teasing mine, brushing hers softly against them.

I couldn't take it any longer. I wrapped my hands around her waist, and smacked my lips on to hers. Without even knowing it, we were passionately making out. Her hands went to the back of my neck, and played with my hair. She tugged on it softly, making me groan. I can't believe Clary had the ability to make me do things I would never do.

Well, that's Clary for you.

I brought my hands to the back of her outfit, and slowly pulled down the zipper. When I was halfway down, she pulled back and took a step backwards.

I looked at her, my lips parted. She just grinned evilly.

She took a step towards me and whispered in my ear. "This. Is. War."

I was too stunned to speak. I watched as she slunk away in her seductive outfit.

My knees buckled and I sank down to the ground.

"Jace..." Alec said, walking in with his Shadowhunter gear about 2 minutes after Clary left. "You ready?"

"Yeah," I said, still stunned, staring straight ahead.

"Ok, let's go," he said, making his way towards the door. I just stayed where I was. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah," I said again, and forced myself to stand up, shaking my head.

What did I just get myself into?