Day 1- Meeting him

Second period of the first new semester.

I sit alone with new classmates with all of our schedule changed for the new semester.

I keep hearing the same name over and over.

I decide to look and see who it is.

A tall handsome boy. Red sweatshirt, key lanyard, fair tan skin, cute glasses and short hair.

Wow.

The way he walks cooly over to his seat. He sits exactly 5 seats away from me to the left. I can't see him, but I can hear his voice.

It's very soothing.

I keep quiet just so I can hear his voice some more.

I don't want to get up to get the shelf work. Embarrassed to see him and for him to see me.

But I get up anyways.

I get up from my seat quickly, rush to the table that holds the shelf work.

I hear whispers, are they talking about me?

I turn to walk back to my seat, and see him looking at me and quickly look away, talking to his friend.

Embarrassed, I zoom to my seat and put my dark hair in front of my face.

-Last period-

Science class. What are the chances that I'll get another class with him?

I see him walk through the door.

My face reddens. Even though he don't know me, I feel so embarrassed.

Without looking at him, I stare at his body.

Well, he is... Very skinny.

"Aye! Wassup Emmanuel?!"

Huh, his name is... Emmanuel?

Thoughts circle my head by that name.