Chapter One: Sanctum

Waking up early, he got out of his bed and decided to look around again to get familiar with their house once more. Everything seemed to be the same, nothing changed. There was no new furniture, everything seemed to be in the same spots as well. That felt kinda off to Idoru, honestly. It's been 3 years, lots of time has passed, yet everything seemed the same as back then. Perhaps they did this on purpose- No, there was no need to go that far. They wouldn't need anything new since they were only with 2, not counting Idoru in those 3 years of course.

The thing was, even though they seemed close and acted like siblings, they weren't. Idoru was not related to either of them, due to some circumstances in the past he ended up moving in with them. Kazu and Kairi however, were actual siblings, as far as his knowledge went. They had similar features and they had a bond like none other. Walking toward the bathroom, he stopped, seeing the door open up. "Hmh? Oh, you're up early!" Kairi said, smiling.

She had her casual in-house clothes on, leaving a towel on her shoulders and with her hair loose. She probably took a shower and dried up shortly ago. "Early, eh? I guess it's kinda early. Good mornin'." He said with a warm smile, as she pat him on the shoulder and walked past. This meant the bathroom was free, so he could take a shower himself.

He could most likely use one, since he didn't have many chances to relax during his long journey. It took a long time for him to get back in the first place, but that didn't matter. All he wanted to do for now was take a quick, nice and warm shower to freshen up.

As he dried up, he loosened up his shoulders as he let out a casual yawn. What was there to do? He hasn't been to the park for a long time, which might help him relax. Kazu passed by, stopping and turning around. "Heh. It's kinda strange to suddenly see you back again. You wanna go to the park? Kairi's gone shopping." He said, as Idoru nodded with a smile on his face.

He seemed excited to head over, as Kazu grabbed his coat. "You gotta watch out though, things have really been a bit strange lately." Kazu explained, probably referring to the group of magicians that's been looming around for a while.

As he slipped into his sneakers, the two of them headed out. There was a nice breeze flowing around together with a nice and soothing warmth from the sun. Taking a casual stroll over to the park of Souken. As the description suggests, the name fit just as much: 'Souken Park'. Walking into the park, the two of them moved over and took a seat on a wooden bench.

"Heh, nothing's really changed here, has it? Same old park, same old bench, same old feel." Idoru said with a smile. However, that was going to end quite quickly. Why? Because there were others that have come to Souken in the last year, people that don't like a peaceful life.

A group of 4 people marched into the park, stomping across the dirt of the ground, as one of them stepped to the front, ready to shout out a statement. "This park now belongs to the Sanctum! All of you are to leave within an hour, else you will be removed by force!" The tall man shouted. He was quite muscular, too.

A large body, broad shoulders, together with what appeared to be the hilt of a sword sticking out beside his head. The man had short, gray hair, seemingly starting to grow a beard as well. Idoru let out a sigh, fairly disappointed that his peace was gonna be disrupted already.

Idoru stood up, as the man looked over toward him with one of his eyebrow quirked up. Walking several steps toward the small group, Idoru cleared his throat, readying to speak up. "Sanctum? I don't care who you are, but this is a public place. You can't just say 'It's ours' and expect us to leave here." He said, shaking his hand away from them in dismissal.