t h r i t e e n

Taylor looked up and rolled her eyes once more when she saw Bryce hand her phone back.

"You don't know how much I want to punch you right now," She mumbled stuffing her phone back in her pocket.

Bryce sighed and sat down next to her. "I know the condition you're in right now and I want to help you." He noticed the sudden change of expression on his ex's face. "You haven't told Shawn yet have you?"

The brunette looked away and shook her head. Bryce was either going to pressure her into saying something to Shawn or he would tell him himself.

"Please don't say anything to him," Taylor whispers, still not looking at Bryce.

He made her turn her face to him. "I'm not going to say anything. Listen, I've been a dick to you and Shawn lately, and I'm sorry. But I want to be here for you; as a friend."

That's all Taylor wanted to hear from the boy. She needed a friend that understood what she was going through; hence him being the only person who knows. Vanessa and Bella couldn't know yet though, it would crush them.

"I need to distance myself from him," Taylor said suddenly. "If the day comes, he'll feel like he lost everything. I know Shawn and when he falls in love, he falls in love. I just can't get to that point with him."

Bryce patted her back, "That's the right choice, but are you sure you want to do this?"

Taylor nodded her head right when Shawn and Bella came barging through the door, Vanessa and the Jack's following right after. The first thing Shawn saw was Bryce's hand on Taylor; so he lunged at him.

"Shawn!" Taylor screamed at him, trying to break up the two.

Bryce took a couple punches to the face before Johnson and Gilinsky pulled Shawn off of him.

"I deserved that," Bryce stood up and rubbed his face.

"Why was he touching–"

"We were just talking!" Taylor told Shawn. "You didn't need to go all off on him!"

Taylor walked out of the room; Shawn tried to follow her, but Bella stopped him. Taylor needed to get away from Shawn, so she locked herself in her room at the end of the hall, wishing she had a different life.

______________

wow finally updated after a million years lol. i'm on vacation for a week so don't expect much. and also you'll find out what's wrong with taylor soon

vote and comment

-brooke