Contest 03

Hiiiii guys...

Welcome to the Third Contest!

365 Days 365 Tales continues to be in top #10. We like to extend our gratitude for all the people who supported us. And we give you a chance to be part of us through this contests.

Here we go...

The next week starts with a wonderful day. I bet everyone of you are looking forward to the day, to show your gratitude to the one person who had been your mentor, your support, your everything all your life.

His first touch told you he is your first love. With teary eyes, concealing his sniff, he held you to his heart on the day you were born. Till date, no matter how many years were gone by, he still hold you to his heart. He is your first love. He is your hero... He is... Your DAD.

Theme : Your Dad is Your Hero - Father's day special

Word limit : 500 words max (we know the words are not going to be enough to write about your Dad)

Rules :

1. Only one entry per person.

2. The entry can be fictional or a real life incident but should be your original work.

3. You can write as a separate book or as a chapter within your already published book.

3. Stick to the theme.

Submission : Comment the title and the book name in this chapter.

Every entry will be reviewed and critiqued. Do not feel bad if the critique is bit too much. We didn't intend to hurt you, but helping you to improve.

Rewards

First place

- A chance to get your story featured in 365 Days 365 Tales.

- Shout out in our profile.

- A chance to dedicate the story to your Dad in this book. (only for this contest)

- A quote from the story will be published, along with your story name and your name in our fb page.

Honourable mention

- Might also get a chance to be featured in 365 Days 365 Tales (conditions apply)

- Shout out in our profile.

Due Date : 18th June (midnight)

The results will be posted on 19th and the winners story will be featured along with the dedication on the same day.

Grab your pen and honor the man who sacrificed even petty things for the betterment of your life with your words.

1...2...3...and Go...

~ All the love
Writers365 team.