Chapter 2

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" My mom asked from the living room as I was walking down the stairs.

"Well, I can't say I'm ready but I guess I don't have any choice so..." I said an plopped next to her on the couch. She put both her hands on both my knees and pushing it together so I was sitting like a real lady. "Mom..."

"You're going to be Miss England, Abigail. So might as well watch your own manner." She sat back and continued with her Bazaar magazine and I followed her moves but with my Kerrang magazine. I could feel her glare once but I ignored it. After all, it was the Paramore edition. "Anyway, now that you're here, I just want to tell you that you'll be going to London by yourself. Is that okay?"

"What?" I put down my magazine and so did she. All these years I've never travelled by myself. Not even once.

"Look. You're 19. Dad and I thought that it's time for you to at least learn to live by yourself." I'm sure it was just her. Dad was just too afraid to say no. "I'll try to ask Travis to meet you there though." I could feel my lips turning into a huge grin. Yes. That's the best news ever.

"Yes! Great. I'm gonna start packing now. Bye, mom!" I kissed her cheek and ran upstairs and grabbed everything that I might will need in London. Some clothes, toiletries, camera, and some other random stuffs that I passed by.

I was almost done with everything as I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted. The door opened and it was the one who can always make my days. It was my dad.

"Hey." He smiled and I smiled back at him. "So big day tomorrow, huh?" I shrugged playfully and we both chuckled. "I'm sorry I've never really speak up for you."

"Dad..."

"I really am sorry I've never been the best dad for you. But you should know that I really love you."

"Dad, it's okay. Seriously. I've lived this kind of life for years. I can deal with it. And moreover, I won't be able to stand the fact that mom will yell at you if you're on my side." I laughed trying to make things better. Well, I think it did work because the sadness had gone from his face.

"Well, on the bright side, it's London, right?" I nodded excitedly.

After a while of silence, I decided to hug him tightly and he hugged me back then kissed the top of my head. I love this kind of moment. I always do.

"Well, get some rest now, okay?" He let go of me and started walking away.

"Eh...dad." I stopped him and he turned around. "I love you too." He smiled.

"Well, go fight win, beauty queen." He teased making me laughed and closed the door after him.

Caspar's POV

"Caspar, please. You're my last hope. Wouldn't want to see these tickets get wasted, right? Wait no. They're not tickets. They're INVITATIONS." Zoe pleaded at me. God this girl.

"Why don't you ask Louise? She's a girl and she's your best friend. Wait no. She's your actual girlfriend."

"She has to take care of Darcy." Good reason, Louise. Good one.

"Tanya?"

"She'll be busy with the wedding stuffs." Right.

"Jim?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Joe?"

"I can't!" Joe shouted from the kitchen. Remind me to kill that boy.

"Alfie?"

"Wouldn't want people mistake him for a date." True that.

"Marcus?"

"Niomi."

"Jack or Finn?"

"Busy. Caspar, come on. Pleasee. You're my only hope."

"Are you saying that it's not possible for me to be busy?"

"Well...are you?" She's got a point...

"When is it?"

"Next week." She said with her puppy eyes. I sighed as a cue of surrender.

"Okay. Fine." Zoe squealed and practically crushing my body.

"I swear I'll make it the best day of your life."

"Doubt that." She grinned and hugged me again.

Zoe just asked me to come with her for that Miss England competition whatever it is. It's not really her style but she received an invitation for two and yes, I guess no one is nice enough to come with her. Then I guess I'm stuck with this...thing. Well, I hope the girls would make me pleased to stay though. Am I right? *evil laugh* Just kidding. I'm not really into...well, bimbos. You know. I know I know I'm sorry. I'm not trying to judge or anything really. But girls who join that kind of beauty pageant are mostly bimbos. I mean have you watched Toddlers and Tiaras?

"So what should I wear?" I asked Zoe. I didn't even know what to wear. Should I wear t-shirt and jeans? No. Of course not. Shirt? I don't know!

"Anything posh. I'll gladly help you with that later."

"No! I'll come up with something. I know exactly what you're thinking to do to me." She frowned but nodded anyway. I know Zoe will force me to wear tux and stuffs. Well, that's not gonna work.