Chapter 1

"You'll do it, right, honey?"

"Yes, mom. Like I have any choice?" My mom squealed in joy. I felt her beautiful long arms squeezing my body tightly. Well, that made her happy but doesn't mean that made me happy either. Because I'm way too different from my mom. I'm nothing like her apart from my appearance, but she tried so hard to make me to be exactly like her.

My dad knows how much I hated it when my mom forced me to do something I don't want to but he really couldn't do anything about it. My mom just wouldn't let him. But I guess he found it quiet amusing to see me walking on a big stage with a fake smile. He always laughed at me. I know I looked ridiculous. Even I felt ridiculous whenever I'm on the stage but that's just because it's not what I want. Well, I want to be on stage but to sing with a normal outfits. Maybe a t-shirt and jeans or the worst it could get, a normal dress or however it is you call normal. I just want to be normal.

If you haven't get it yet, I have won 5 out of 8 beauty pageants in my whole life. 3 of them before I was 10 and I won the rest recently. Crazy, huh? For a girl who'd rather be in front of her laptop all day long playing video games or maybe screaming some tunes. I don't know. Somehow my mom just found those little beauty contests and forced me to compete in.

Where's my manner? I'm sorry. My name's Abigail Winslow. I'm 19. Luckily, I've graduated from high school. People there would mock me for being in a beauty pageant. Although I know they were just playing around but I just hate to be reminded that I'm a beauty queen. How good ever it sounds, it's never good to be one. At least for me.

And for now, it's Miss England that mom asked me to do. Yeap, you know I'm screwed.

My mom filled in my application online just because she didn't trust me enough to fill it myself. She knew I'll mess with it.

The reason I agreed to this whole Miss England thingy beside the fact that mom wouldn't let me say no, is that it'd be held in London! And I've always wanted to go to that beautiful piece of county. And some of my beautiful idols also live there so who knew I'd meet one of them if not all of them? I don't really live that miles away from London but I had never been there.

Now, in case you're wondering 'who is your idol?' Well, if you know this magical website called YouTube, I love almost every single persons in it. I found it cool how they enjoy showing their personalities through a sketch video or a vlog or maybe a music video which actually entertain people. I enjoy watching them and maybe fangirling over them but not too much. But if I ever meet them in person...either I will pinch myself thousands of times until I pass out or I'll just pass out right away. Or maybe I'll just act cool, you know...okay I doubt that I'll do that.

So my favourite of them all, I'd say... No, I can't really say. I love almost every each of them. Mostly the British ones. I just love their friendships. I mean, have you ever watch their vlogs? Like the daily vlogs one where they'd walk around town together and joke around? Sometimes I just wish I was one of them. I love Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, the Harries twins, the Suggs, Louise, Louis, Sam,... Did I miss anyone? Don't blame me if I do. But I really do love all of them. Even the ones that I didn't mention.

"Honey, what is your bra size?" My mom asked out of nowhere. That definitely snapped me out of my trains of thoughts.

"Mom!"

"I'm sorry. They asked." My mom said. Wow. Really? Is that really necessary?

Anyway, talking about my mom, yes. She was a beauty queen back in her days. She has a long beautiful legs, short auburn hair, piercing hazel eyes and all those stuffs that wouldn't make you believe if I tell you she's turning 40. Even some people always mistake her for my sister. Not that I'm old! No!

I look exactly like my mom just with no wrinkles all around my face. And different eye colour. Mine's green like my dad's. Oh also my hair's longer. I'd definitely love my appearance if I wasn't born to be a beauty queen. Trust me.

"Aaand that. Is. A. Wrap." My mom squealed right before she hit 'Submit'. Great. There's no turning back.

Well, this should be interesting.

----

Sooo what do you think? Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Tell me whether I should continue or not.

And if you did enjoy it, vote because you're awesome!