(11)

Annie's P.O.V.

Mom let us skip 2 days of school but we had to go back on Wednesday.

Katie wasn't coming to school which meant I would probably have to answer all the questions by myself.

I rolled my eyes as I scrolled through the endless amount of questions asking about Brennan. I sighed and switched my phone off before stuffing it into my bag.

"Are you alright Annie" mom asked, looking back at me quickly before diverting her eyes back onto the road. "Yeah it's just,... do I have to go to school today"!? "Of course you do, Katie doesn't have to go to school because it's her brother that got hit by a car".

I knew better than to protest so I just kept my mouth shut.

"I love you Annie". "Love you too".

I closed the truck door and waved goodbye. Dad had bought us the truck  in attempt to cheer us up a few days before.

I waved at mom.

After she had drove away. I made my way up the steps to the door. I took a deep breath and...

"Hey Julianna" I heard Maddie's voice call. She had this fake smile on her face that smile that I hated so, so much.

I rolled my eyes before turning around and plastering a fake smile on my face

I rolled my eyes before turning around and plastering a fake smile on my face. "Madison".

I opened the door. Trying my best to get away from her.

As I entered the school all eyes were on me. I cleared my throat and kept my head down while I made my way to my locker.

I opened my locker and got the books I needed and put the ones I didn't need in there.

"Annie"?  I closed my locker. I saw Jacob. "Oh Hey". "Are you alright"?. "I heard about what happened, Brennan and I weren't exactly friends but I hope he's okay".

"Yeah he's recovering quickly". I said nodding awkwardly. "I-..."
His phone started ringing. I nearly bursted out laughing when I heard his ring tone.

"When you go to sleep at night, when you wake up in the morning
And when you walk the halls see girl you know you wanna flaunt it" I laughed really hard.

Jacob blushed from embarrassment. "I'm guessing you know the song". "Yup" I smiled. He glanced at his phone and then declined the call shoving his phone in his pocket. I was going to ask who it was and why he declined it, but I knew better than to get in people's business.

"So do you wanna walk to class with me".

"Sure I guess" I smiled at him.
Suddenly I forgot about all the stares I was getting and Maddie glaring at Jacob and I.

I kinda like him.
No Annie you like Brennan.
Wait do I like Brennan?
I guess I like them both.
I'm too young for this anyway.

"Hey are you okay"
"Yup I'm fine"
I lied I'm dying inside.

♡ ~ ♥ ~ ♡ ~ ♥

Omg I'm finally back. I can't believe I have like 2k reads. You guys are awesome I'm going to try to update more frequently. I know I said that last time but I'm trying honest 😂

Q1. Favourite Season

A1. Summer & Winter