(10)

Annie's P.O.V

It felt like Caleb all over again.
I honestly thought he wasn't going to make it.
"Well Brennan, is going to make it". I sighed of relief. ", but obviously he will have bumps and bruises here and there.

Katie's Mom, Jill was crying. Happy tears obviously.  She probably thought they had lost Brennan.

Brennan is resting now. Jill begged the nurse to let her see Brennan. The nurse, eventually gave in. Only his family were aloud to see him though. So Mom, Dad, Hayley and I told them we were going to head off.

♡~♥~♡~♥

Annie's P.O.V

When we were in the house. Mom hugged me tightly. "I just realised I nearly lost you Annie, if Brennan hadn't jumped in you wouldn't be here right now.

I practically owed Brennan my life.

"If I lost you, or Hayley, I don't know what I would to with myself." Mom continued.

I hugged her back. I then ran up to Hayley" I said sorry about hundred times. I know she went through my private property, but she's my sister, and now she's the only sibling I've got.

She hugged back. She knew I what I was sorry for.

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡

Annie's P.O.V.

The next day I sat on the couch, cuddled next to Piper scrolling through Instagram I kinda had to act like nothing happened. The fans had already been worried about how we didn't upload our vlog yesterday.
We didn't want them worrying about Brennan.

I was still scrolling and cuddling but one post caught my eye.

@maddieziegler
I just heard @brennan1103 saved
@presshandstands life.

Above that was a picture of Brennan.

My profile was bombarded with
questions.
I decided to turn off my phone and go upstairs I kissed all the dogs and walked up the stairs.

I entered my room.

I couldn't help but think all the things people would be asking me at school. Katie probably won't be there so I'll be the one answering all the questions.

I groaned and sat on my bed.
If feels like my life has been nothing but complete drama since October 1st.

"If only you were here with me Caleb". "In the flesh" I added because I know he will always be with me spiritually.

"Caleb, did you know there was so much drama in middle school" I asked looking up at the stars.
At that moment a star twinkled in the sky.

"I'll take that as a yes".

♡~♥~♡~♥

You guys probably thought I was dead because I haven't updated for a while (  a very long while )  but I hope your happy I actually updated

Q1. When was the last time you cried.

A1. Yesterday....

Anywaysss