Chapter 1-

Jasmine's P.O.V

'Ding, ding, ding.'

I groaned as my phone woke me up from ringing.

I pressed the answer button, "Hello?" I asked sleepily.

"Hey Jasmine, sorry did I wake you up?" My best friend Stephanie May asked apologetically.

"Yeah you beat my alarm clock to it." I was still speaking like I was asleep.

"Can you do me a favour and tell your brother to BLOODY ANSWER HIS PHONE!" She screeched the last four words into the phone that made me jump. I was definitely awake now.

"Sure I will." I yelled into the phone.

I covered up the phone speaker and cleared my throat ready to yell, "Jonathan! Steph wants you to check your phone right now!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

I heard a soft groan coming from my brother's room and he yelled "Oh I am dead!"

I gave a quite chuckle and uncovered the phone and said to Stephanie, "I am sure he will answer the phone now."

"Alright," she said a bit annoyed, "Actually can you just give him your phone for a second I want to talk to him now!"

"Sure," I said as a quickly ran to John's room. I knocked on the door and said "John Stephanie wants to talk to you." He opened the door looking very worried and took the phone and shut his door again.

I decided to go to the kitchen and make breakfast so I won't be late at school. While I was pouring myself a bowl of cereal I heard my brother yell, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" His footsteps hammered the floor as he ran down the stairs.

"Why did you have to introduce me to Stephanie?" My brother whined sarcastically as he handed me my phone.

"Well one you needed a mate, two she liked you and three you love me for introducing her to you now because she is your mate!" I told John, "and if you don't hurry up she will yell at you for being late for school." I yelled as I checked the clock.

I threw my bother an apple and he devoured it, as he ran up the stairs back to his room. I quickly chewed down the rest of my cereal and ran up to my room as well to get changed.

I opened my wardrobe doors and quickly went through my clothes deciding what to wear. I finally decided what to wear then my brother comes in "if you don't hurry up she will yell at you for being late." He mimicked me.

I glared at him at shut the door in his face and got changed, I chose to wear black jeans and a floral singlet. I grabbed my bag and ran back down the stairs, grabbed my lunch and ran to the car. My brother was driving to school today oh joy, I rolled my eyes. I was rushed to do my hair so I stuck it up into a messy bun and gave out a sigh.

My brother Jonathan and I sat in the car in silence as he drove us to school. The school we go to is Clawland high, which is specifically a high school for teenagers who are going to be a werewolf, which is someone like me, or a person who has already changed into a werewolf, which is someone like my brother. Our school is fairly new as it was only finished built six years ago. But our school is not very populated as only 125 students attend it. However I don't mind having a small school population, it doesn't bother me as I am the most popular student.

We drove past the sign that said 'Welcome to Wolf creek'. I still couldn't believe that my father got the council to name this suburb after wolves. A few minutes later we arrived at school and once the car was parked I jumped out, grabbing my bag on the way and shut the door.

Stephanie saw my brother and me in the parking lot and ran towards me.

"Hey bestie." She said to me as she wiped her strawberry blonde hair out of her face, and she said sourly to my brother as she glared at him "hey Jonathan."

"Hey Stephy."

"Hey Steph," My brother said looking worried at her, "can we talk please!"

"And that's my cue to leave." I rushed towards the large door to enter the school.

The school hall was deserted like always as I walked through. I opened the back door to the school and smiled, 'there must have been a few 16th birthdays for boys over the holidays because there wasn't this many werewolves at the end of last term.'

I gazed at all the new transformed wolves. I guess they were showing off their new wolf self as they were shifting back and forth from human form to wolf form.

All of a sudden I was knocked to the ground...

________________________________________________________________

Hello readers,

This is the first chapter,

I hoped you enjoyed it, although I know not much happens but I promise the story will get better as I write more! :)

So please vote , comment and feel free to tell me what you think (nothing too harsh).

Thanks :)