Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y

Zacznij od początku

I slammed the door of my locker shut and moved where the whole crowd was gathered. It was difficult making my way through the crowd as they parted for me themselves.

My heart was beating erratically in my chest. I shifted my feet hesitantly.

I had no idea what was going on and Kim and Soph wasn't with me too.

Curiosity killed the cat.

Another jolting noise came and I heard, Justin's yelping voice.

OH MY GOD!

It's not what I think! Pleaseeeee...

It was pretty huge crowd which took me a little while to reach the center and my jaw dropped.

No....

Shit! He's bleeding from the nose and forehead. Justin and Guess who? was again together in a fight.

Why did Justin got into the fight in the first place?! What the hell was he thinking?

Omg! I have to do something. Think Elle, think.

"Justin!" I yelled and both of them halted.

Wow! I didn't know I could do this with just the mention of the name. Well, whatever... I am prou--

But, guess I was wrong. The hiatus was shorter than I thought before nobody hit him on the face, again, giving Justin a black eye, as his back slammed against the locker.

Justin's one eye got black while his nose, forehead, and even his lip was gushing out blood and his cheek was swollen... oh, god!

Why?

He's so angry. Nobody is loathing and I don't understand what kind of person he is. He scares me.

I was literally shaking.

Nobody held Justin from his collar of his black shirt and slammed his back against the locker again, jerking me away.

Tears almost swelled in my eyes. "Please.... don't! Stop it!" I pleaded-yelling, getting in between both of them, risking my nose. But, his half raised fist went back to its normal position, as he simply loathed at me through his dark brown eyes.

Does his eyes change color or it's just me going insane?

His jaw was hardened and hands curled into fists.

At least, now I knew he wouldn't hurt me. My muscles relaxed a bit but, my heart was a constant reminder that I was in a dangerous zone.

I saw his eyes softening a little at me. But, they were blazing with anger which wasn't directed at me—or so I thought. I so damn wanted to crawl under the covers and never come out! But, I held onto my ground and tried to look confident, inside I was freaking out.

He leaned closer to me, I could smell the cigarettes again, his face few inches away from me. "I don't want to beat you dead in front of your girlfriend, loser." He remarked to Justin in his hoarse voice but, his brown eyes were darted towards me, as he slowly stepped back.

I took a inward hiccup! Girlfriend?

Then he slowly backed away from me. He fished out his handkerchief from his pocket and knotted it around his bleeding knuckles of his right hand. He gets hurt too?

'He's a human if you forgot.' My stupid brain replied.

Oh, it was a good point though.

He hoisted up his black bag on his shoulder and without a glance back, left.

I sighed the long breath out my mouth, slightly leaning against the locker.