Chapter 6

"(Y/N)! WE'RE OUT OF FISH!"

(Y/n) groaned and opened her eyes to see Michelle screaming in her face.

"Ugh... just eat something else." (Y/n) turned over, stuffing her face in her pillow.

"No! This is an emergency! (Y/n)! Don't sleep!" Michelle started shaking (y/n), trying to get her to get up.

(Y/n) sleepily sat up and glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Michelle... it's 6 in the morning, go to sleep." With that, she collapsed on the bed again.

After screaming a few more times, Michelle finally made (y/n) get up and help her solve the fish problem.

"Why not just go to the market and buy some?" (Y/n) yawned as Michelle shook her head.

"The market's not open yet..." Michelle frowned and said, "Do any of our friends have fish?"

"Ask Lukas for some salmon then." (Y/n) sighed.

"He would never give his salmon to me, (y/n)!"

(Y/n) got out of bed and stretched, looking over at Michelle and stating, "Good luck with finding your fish then," before walking out the door.

Going to the kitchen, (y/n) made a sandwich and sat on the couch, turning on the TV.

It was a week after (y/n) had woken up from her coma and she was used to living with Michelle after getting closer to her.

"(Y/n)~," Michelle whined at her, pouting. "At least give me some ideas to find some fish..."

"Go fishing then." (Y/n) replied lazily, flipping through the channels. Michelle sighed in defeat and slumped onto the couch, watching the channels switch continuously.

Yawning, (Y/n) gave the remote to Michelle and got up, muttering that there was nothing to watch.

"Where are you going?" Michelle looked at her as she put her plate in the sink and started going up the stairs.

"I'm going back to sleep. I only slept for about 3 hours before you woke me up."

Michelle frowned, replying, "It's your own fault you stayed up all night listening to a song on repeat!"

(Y/n) shrugged and went back to her room, leaving Michelle to solve the fish problem on her own.

~Time skip brought to you by honhonhon~

(Y/n) woke up again at the less ungodly time of 9am to the smell of cooking fish.

'So she DID get some fish...' (Y/n) got out of bed after staring at the wall for 5 minutes, going down the stairs to see Michelle cooking some fish happily.

"Nice to see you got your fish." (Y/n) remarked and Michelle nodded happily.

"Oh yeah! (Y/n), we'll be going over to Alfred's later, he's throwing another party for god knows what reason." Michelle turned to look at the (h/c) haired girl.

(Y/n) groaned and stared up at the ceiling. "Why must we go? It's the perfect day to do nothing."

Michelle just hummed and turned off the stove, seeing as the fish had finished cooking.

Setting the plate down, she said, "Everyone's going, even Lovino and Arthur."

(Y/n) looked over at Michelle, surprised. "How did they get those two grumpy old men to go?"

Michelle shrugged and ate her fish quickly, before proceeding to drag (Y/n) to her room to get her dressed up for the party.

(Y/n) groaned as Michelle took out all her clothes and instructed (Y/n) to try them on.

"Why must I do this now? Isn't the party at night?" (Y/n)'s voice became muffled at the last part when Michelle threw a shirt at her.

"It takes time to get to Alfred's house. We would have to drive the whole day. Now get dressed." Michelle replied, tossing some pants to (Y/n).

(Y/n) got dressed and soon, they were in Michelle's car, making the long drive to the American's house.

"Why did he invite us if he knew we lived so far away?" (Y/n) sighed as she looked at the ever changing scenery.

"It's ok, some people live further away then us. We'll be picking up some people on the way so don't be surprised, 'Kay?" Michelle said.

(Y/n) just sighed and put her head on the window, closing her eyes for a bit.

After driving for a bit more, Michelle stopped the car and (Y/n) opened her eyes, looking out to see whose house they were at.

They had arrived at a huge English manor and saw Arthur and 3 other people gathered at the gate, arguing.

The redhead caught sight of Michelle's car and shouted something to the others, making them turn their heads and start walking over.

They squeezed into the backseat and we took of again, this time in the direction of America's house.

(Y/n) looked curiously at the 3 men seated around Arthur.

The redhead noticed her staring and spoke up, "Aye, lass. Don't remember us?"

(Y/n) froze before slowly shaking her head.

Another guy with slightly brownish hair leaned forward, "Hmmm? I thought we met before? You forgot?"

(Y/n) just continued staring blankly at them and she heard Michelle laugh quietly.

Arthur folded his arms and said, "She has amnesia, Seamus. Of course she doesn't remember you."

The redhead sighed and said, "Well, I'm Allistor. Nice to meet you again, lass."

Seamus then said, "I'm Seamus! Nice to meet you!"

The other guy who had been quiet the entire time lifted his head and said, "I'm Dylan," before looking out the window again.

Arthur sighed and looked at me, stating, "These are my brothers. Sorry if they're a bit loud, love."

(Y/n) quickly shook her head before turning back around and watching the road in front.

An awkward silence then settled in the car.

A/N
I'll be using the human names as shown below -
Scotland - Allistor
North Ireland - Seamus
Wales - Dylan

Oh and Sealand shall be living with the Nordics :3

Hope you liked this chappie
Bai