♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚

Start from the beginning

"Just who are you...? You seem not like an ordinary kid passing by."

Angel flinched from his tone, he was able to sense the killing insignia hiding in her sleeves. She tucked her mouth deeper in her red scarf.

"I remember now! Your the girl who was entitled as Red Man back then!"

Nagisa and Karma looked at each other, confused. 'What's this Red Man have to do with her?' faces like that.

"If your really that girl...what are you doing here?"

Her body began to tremble as the nasty flashbacks of the past came to hunt her once again, she bit her lower lip, trying to calm herself down.

"Then, what would you do if I was?" she chuckled while looking down on the ground as her hair was covering her eyes, slowly, she raised her head with a slight smug on her face.

"Are you going to arrest me...?"

Her male classmates was taken back by this, arresting her, it was too sudden...

"What does she mean by that?" Nagisa asked.

"I don't know, Nagisa." Karma replied.

"Normally, I would do that..."

A pair of blue and golden eyes widened in what the man just stated, the girl with red eyes showed slight fear and sadness.

"...However, you still have to save your teacher. So go on, I'll pretended I didn't saw an assassin."

In the end, Karma realized that he didn't knew anything about his girlfriend, about the girl that he loves. He wanted to know, however he didn't have to guts to asked what happened in her past.

'Who is the real Angel that I adore so much? Just who is she...?'

✦ ✧ ✦

"That's the lab data on preventing the super creature from exploding."

"No signs of falsification, I can confirm it's the full data from the experiment in question. I'll just grab a copy." Ritsu announced, then Karma grabbed his device and checked it out if its copied. Angel floated towards him and peeked beside his shoulder.

"Hey Karma, how is it?" she asked him.

"It's copied, now to get back and validate it." Karma replied.

"Yeah, we don't want to overstay our welcome. Angel, Karma." Nagisa said.

The three nodded as Karma tossed the supposed-to-be bomb, it was just some sweet bean jelly though. They were able to trick them with their flimsy blades. The three of them started to walk back to the cockpit.

'Swimming in zero gravity like they're at a friend's house, negotiating for top-secret intel like they're bargaining at a penny-candy shop, piercing the atmosphere like they're heading home from school...'

"You guys are an awesome group of heroes."

"Come back anytime, but next time, do it right away, little fellows."

The three of them seated on the seats leisurely, Karma was playing his PSP while Nagisa was leaning on the backseat and Angel was frowning.

"Our time in space sure went by in a flash, now to see if we can get back to Earth in one piece, Ritsu?"

"I'm on it. I've crunched a ton of numbers to get you down safely, this spaceship may as well be my own body by now."

"Wow! That's really amazing, Ritsu! Your really a genius." the frowning girl from earlier complimented their classmate cheerfully as the violet haired girl smile from her compliment.

"Hey, you three...I just gained awareness of an emotion for the very first time. I'm happy, happy to be a part of this class."

Karma turned to Angel who was looking down, you can see she was depressed because the glint in her eyes were gone. He stretched his arm to grab her shoulder when he stopped.

'Do I really know the real her?'

In his surprise, she turned to him making him flinched a little.

"Hey Karma, I had really fun in this class and I really want to save Koro-sensei so much..." Angel softly says.

"We have the data now, Angel-chan. We'll surely save him." Karma answered, assuring her.

"Yeah..." she nodded and turned her head away with a sad smile on her face. "I came here to the class for revenge, however I end up saving him...don't you think it's irony?"

"Yeah, I think so too..." he held her small hand and gave it an comforting squeeze, she blushed from the sudden warm contact of his.

"After this, I want to know the real you. Angel-chan."

Her eyes widened a bit, surprised in what he suddenly just said.

"No." she slapped his hand away, he surprised by her actions. Angel looked at him with pleading eyes. "If you knew the real me, you'll leave me just like everyone else...and I can't let that happen. I just can't."

"I won't leave you, I promise." he assured her.

She shook her head in reply, then she clenched both of her hands tightly. "There's just one reason why I can't tell you about my past..."

She turned to check if Nagisa was awake, but no, he was fast asleep during the day. Angel leaned in and kissed Karma's lips.

His eyes widened when he felt a pair of warm lips bumped to his, warmth increased on his cheeks as he froze while she kissed him. Moments later, she backed away with a blushing face.

"...because I didn't want to lose you."

✦ ✧ ✦

Hajime: Was the final line too cliche? I bet it was. I just receive a break from school so I think I'll be able to update 2 to 3 chapters? I don't know, just patiently wait for the next chapter.

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON MAY 7, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------