♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚

Start from the beginning

"First, let me give you three daring kids a hand. Bravo. But...are you really gonna take on the six of us, soldiers included? A bomb doesn't scare us."

"Because...we've been running experiments here, not knowing when this is all gonna blow up and kill us all."

They were silenced as Angel smirked, clearly took liking of this man in front of them. "Enough pointless conflict, this is no place to fight. We'll talk, so please lower the gun and let him go."

Angel and Karma looked at each other for a moment as they have an eye agreement, he nodded as she whined, but then listened to him. She lowered the gun as Karma lets go of the man as he floated back to his friends.

"Even if you do steal the data, how are you going to get home? Are you going to ask us for help while you hijack us?"

Angel turned to Nagisa as she tugged his sleeves, he just patted her head and smiled, and then turned to them. "We can make it back on our own, our classmate's worked out the return orbital calculations perfectly. Our teacher can do any fine-tuning by pushing us in midair."

"This is way too reckless!"

"Maybe you're just young, but aren't you taking your lives too lightly?"

A vein popped on the red scarfed girl's forehead as she was ticked off my idly chatting since earlier.

"Don't you dare to mock us just because were kids! You jackasses! We have trust in our friends—they'll save us! Plus Koro-sensei is here for us." she stated proudly as she puffed out her chest, the two guys giggled in her foul-mouthed of hers that doesn't show any respect at all.

"I didn't come here because I want to, I came because my lover and friend asked me to, and you mentioned about our lives...we've done plenty of thinking about that lately, I mean, we're students of a class that'll kill its teacher. We should know by now to be prepared to face life with life, just like you—right?" Karma said as he patted Angel's head while messing with her black hair.

"Alright, I'll take it upon myself to accept the hijackers' demands, but first help us offload supplies. We'll put you to work and get you out of here." then the man floated away leaving the kids dumbfounded, Angel began to play with her gun.

Nagisa and Karma were helping the astronauts in their works while Angel was separated with them, she was helping in a different work.  

"This might just save him." Karma stated.

"Yeah..." Nagisa replied.

"And that'd be enough for you, right?" Karma said while peeking at the glass of the ship, outside was the planet earth. The blue haired boy turned to him with a confused face.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, I'm not against the class' decision to save him...I'm just wondering what Koro-sensei wants us to do." Karma stated.

Then an awkward silence appeared between them for awhile, then they heard two voices seem to be talking to each other.

"Hey, you! Little red!"

"Little red? What the heck..."

The two of them floated to where the voices was located at, they saw Angel and one of the male astronauts.