Thinking

Y/n's Pov

Thinking about everything that has happened it's kinda of weird to go from where i was before to now. But what happened in the nether, was it really cause Sasha thought I took Gene away. What a waist and it wouldn't have seemed that way if she didn't that. She was a reason he protected me, but now I am way stronger and don't need anyone to protect me.

But that girl was it actually who I think? I guess it would make sense if it was. But the way she acted it was different from before. But after she left the room it looked like she went straight to Zenix. Wounder why but if she is who I think she is it makes sense she would do that.

But don't you think it was nice to be back?

No! I never liked it there.

No it probably was you 'did' but once you met Zane your opinion on the place changed?

What? No.... possibly?

Don't like the idea of not being around Zane?
That's not it! I don't like it there. always a bad feeling. Then with 'Her' there makes it not good at all.
But she was different like you said before.

So you noticed it too?
Yup.
At least we have times where we can agree on things. Not often but it can.

I guess so.

So you gonna go now?

Fine. I'll be back.

You always are shadow you always are.

Zane walked into the room and looked at me. I looked at him and smiled a little. He walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Whatcha you doing?" he asked. "Thinking." I said "That it?" he asked. "Mostly" I said he hugged me. I hugged him back and he was smiling a little. I could tell even with him having the mask.

He moved from the hug and looked at me. The meif'wa ears he had twitched. I petted on of the ears and he purred a little when I did. I giggled at that his ears flattened a faint pink appeared on his cheeks. I smiled still petting his ears. "S-stop." he said still purring. "Humph fine." I said not petting his ears any more.

~Time skip~

3rd person pov

Y/n and Zane were talking when someone had knocked on the door. Zane went and answered the door only to see. Garroth and Laurance and the pink haired meif'wa known as Kawaii~Chan. They walked in and Kawaii~Chan looked at Y/n. "Zane'Kun why do you have meif'wa ears?" Kawaii~Asked. "Y/n~Chan did that." Y/n said looking at the pink meif'wa.

"Nice to meet you Y/n~Chan." she said smiling "Yeah nice to meet you too Kawaii~Chan." Y/n said. "So what are you three doing here?" Zane asked. "What am I not a loud to see my baby brother?" Garroth asked. "I didn't say that." Zane said. "Garroth~Kun and Laurance~Kun told Kawaii~Chan that Zane~Kun had a girlfriend and she was a meif'wa Kawaii~Chan wanted to meet her!" Kawaii~Chan said smiling.

"Oh...." Y/n said. "What?" Zane asked. "Nothing guess they don't know about what happened?" she said "Laurance does." Zane said. "Why Laurance~Kun?" Y/n asked. "Cause he is also a shadow knight." Zane said and Y/n growled a little. Kawaii~Chan looked at Y/n confused.

"What happened?" Garroth asked. "Nothing that concerns you all." Y/n said. Zane hugged me and Kawaii~Chan made a squealed.

A/n

Best I got still don't have much ideas... hints why I update the others more.