I let out a breath and follow him to the line. " As long as you don't scream like a litte girl."

Luna grabs a teenage boy by the arm and pulls him next to her. " You're riding with me buddy."

The little boy with long brown hair looks up at her and winks. " I'll take you on a ride. On the ride of love."

She grab him by the shirt and bends down in front of him. " Take it easy buddy." She points over at Brendon and smiles. " You don't want to upset my guy over here. He's a cop. A mean cop."

The kid looks over at Brendon as he smiles at him. He looks back at Luna and tries running away. " See ya."

Luna pulls him closer. " Cool it kid. He's a sissy boy."

I look at the kid as me and Brendon get on the ride. " Good luck kid... just good luck." I look down at the kid and wave as we start to get higher. " That kid looks scared for his life."

Brendon looks out in front of us as the cage swings forward. " Shit! Sometimes I'm scared for my life. That woman is crazy." He looks at me with big eyes. " This thing moves to much."

I put my hand on his shoulder and laugh. " I think you're safe." I close my eyes and finally ask the question. " Did Kale leave?"

Brendon reaches over and squeezes my hand. " Yes. I haven't seen him since last night." He puts his arm around me and pulls my head to his shoulder. " He's been waiting for along time for this. I know we both will miss him."

I want to scream.. I look up at him and try my best to smile. " I hope he knows that I care about him and that I only ignored his calls to make sure that he didn't give up his promotion."

Brendon squeezes me as the ride starts to move higher. " He knows why you did. He cares so much about you. Him being gone won't change that. I bet he will call you as soon as he gets settled in."

I laugh at him as he shuts his eyes. " Yeah.. I'm sure that you're right."

Once we make it off of the ride we start looking around for Luna. I see her standing over by a food stand arguing with a guy that has his belly hanging out of his shirt. I hut Brendon to get his attention. " There she goes again. Is that the same guy from the parking lot?"

We both start walking over to Luna just in time to see her poking the guys belly. " Did you forget to bring an extra shirt for your belly there poopsie woopsie? Your hair is really starting to creep me out. What kind of a man wears belly shirts."

The guy grabs his fries and looks over at us. " You guys forgot to put her muzzle on." Then he throws a fry at her and walks away.

Luna looks back at us and throws her arms up. " What? He started it. He's not as innocent as he looks."

I look at Luna and laugh. " Oh believe me.. he doesn't look very innocent. He looks pretty creepy if you ask me. I think he's wearing his daughters shirt or something."

Brendon grabs both of us by the waist. " Hey lets go on this ride." He points over at a rollercoaster with twists and turns that goes upside down.

I look over at Luna as we both start laughing. Luna points over at the kiddy ride. " Shouldn't you be riding that?"

Brendon pulls us to the line of some ride called The Devils Mistress. " No.. I'm a man woman."

Well this sounds like a nice ride. What kind of name is that? I laugh at the name as we get seated.

The guy working the ride put me and Luna on the same car. Then he looks at Brendon and points at the one in the front. " Sorry big guy but you won't fit with these ladies."

Brendon shakes his head and looks at the car in front of us. " I don't think so." Then he tries squeezing in between me and Luna.

Luna shoves him with her elbow as he pretty much sits in her lap. " Get off of me you moron. Sit up front. You're the one that wanted to ride this."

I push his head over with my hand as his face smashes against my head. " Sorry big guy."

The watches us with amusement on his face. " Ok.. as you can see it is not going to work." He points at the car in front. " Move it." The guy looks back at the cars behind us. " We have someone being a sissy in the front row. Would someone like to switch seats?" He waves his hand as a little girl stands up and walks up to the front.

The girl pats Brendon on the arm and smiles. " It's ok. I was scared my first time too."

I swear the girl is like 13 and about 70lbs. This is great. I laugh as Brendon looks at her embarrassed and then walks to the car where the girl came from. The old lady who must be the girls grandmother waves at Brendon and winks as he sits down.

I squeeze Lunas leg and smile as the ride starts. " Thanks for helping me take my mind off of things." I feel my heart beat nervously in my chest as the ride goes upside down. " I think I want to stop somewhere on the way back."

We both throw our arms up as the rollercoaster starts falling down really fast. I start laughing harder than I have in a long time when I hear a scream that can only be coming from Brendon.

Once the ride stops we both jump off and watch as Brendon jumps away from the older lady that is trying to grab his arm. " I'm coming ladies... wait for me." He runs up to us and squeezes us both. " Save me. She almost raped me on the ride. Thet scream that you heard wasn't because I was scared of the ride ok."

Luna bends over laughing and almost falls to the ground. " You can't help it that you're so darn sexy."

I grab both of them by the arm and start pulling them out of the park. " I need to go somewhere real quick before I can go to sleep tonight."

They both look at me and then silenty follow me to the truck.

I just need to see this place one last time...

Where is Kalise going everyone?? All I have to say is vote to find out.. Hehe!! Evil once again <3