~Naughty~ 24

I pull out my phone and stare at it as Kales name flashes across the screen. I hold my breath and wait for the screen to stop flashing.

Luna runs over and grabs my phone. " Dammit Kalise. Kale has been calling you all day since yesterday. Why won't you just pick up the phone?"

I snatch my phone back out of her hand and let out a breath of frustration. " I can't talk to him right now. Yesterday was the day that he had to make his decision." I stand up and start pacing around. " I can't mess this up for him and let him change his mind. He needs to do what's best for him."

She stands up and puts a hand on my shoulder. " You can't keep ignoring his calls. He leaves today.. if he hasn't already left."

I stop and look at my phone one more time. " I will just have to wait until after he leaves to return his calls."

Luna grabs me by the arm and starts pulling me away. " I can't take this anymore. You're totally bringing me down."

I reach for my purse as she pulls me out the door. " Where are you taking me?" I look up to see Brendons truck sitting outside.

She runs over and opens the back door for me. " You're just getting out of this stupid house. I can't stand to see you so down. You're breaking the heart that I don't have and turning me soft hooker."

Brendon looks down at me as I jump in the back. " Hey there sexy lady." He winks and then wiggles his eyebrows at me.

I can't help but to laugh at the way his face looks all crazy and cute at the same time. " Hey Brendon. How's it going?"

He looks at Luna and then takes off. " You girls ready for some fun?" He stomps on the gas and then the brake while looking between the both of us.

Luna reaches over and just pinches his chest. " Just get us there already.. before I bite your nipple off."

I bet she would. I lean in between the seats and grab both of them by the ear. " Where the hell are we going? Tell me now."

Brendon lets out a little squeak. " To the carnival lady." Then he grabs his ear and rubs it as he pouts. " It was Lunas idea."

Luna pinches his chest again causing him to squeak like a girl again. " You're so sexy when you cry."

We pull up at the carnival and Brendon drives around looking for a parking space. " There's one." He turns the car and starts moving towards the empty spot when all of a sudden a car comes from the other direction and tries squeezing in.

Luna pops her head out the window. " Move you car before I jump out and move it for you. Yeah I'm talking to you poopsie woopsie... now back up."

The guy studies her and then takes a bite of something in his hand. He gives her the middle finger and then backs up.

Luna gives him the thumbs up and taps the top of the truck. " Good choice you dirty old man." She looks back at me and shakes her head. " I bet he sniffs panties.. that dirty birdy."

We all jump out of the car and start maing our way over to the gate. " I bet you would let him sniff yours."

Luna gives me a devilish grin and grabs Brendons hand. " Hey.. whatever helps the old fart."

Brendon grabs out his wallet and pays for three wristbands and then tosses them to us. " I'm ready for some rides. I wonder if they have the Zipper. That ride always scares me."

Luna jumps over a big pile of mud and watches her feet. " Are you joking? That ride is for like 10 year olds."

Brendon grabs my arm and pulls me next him. " Kalise will ride with me if you don't want to."