1

Ace pov

"Sara what time so we have to leave for California" ace asked

"10:20 ace what have little less time to sleep ace go bed I'll wake u up okay" I said looking into her eyes

She nodded her head falling asleep next to her sister Augustine.

Putting a blanket over them, I grab another blanket curling up getting comfortable I peaceful fall asleep.

9:45am

I wake up to phone going off rubbing my eyes I pick up my phone seeing a reminder that we have a flight to catch.

"Ace, Augustine get up we are going to be late let's go " I said shaking them

Augustine groans while getting up going to a shower while ace just starts putting on her clothes which is a white ruffle blouse with high waisted jeans shorts brown belt, slipping on her bracelets, necklace she puts her sunglasses on tip of her head putting on her sandals.

While I just put on a flower top and and Jean shorts that rolled at the bottom putting on my white converse and black sunglasses.

W

hile  Augustine has on a pink long sleeve top thats above her belly button by a pink and blue skinny jeans with her white combat boots.

"Alright girls Augustine I need u to start pack you guys clothes like I told u this whole week and last week while ace and I brush our teeth, ace after your done your going to help her and we care out stuff done its nine fifty nine let's go" I tol...

"Alright girls Augustine I need u to start pack you guys clothes like I told u this whole week and last week while ace and I brush our teeth, ace after your done your going to help her and we care out stuff done its nine fifty nine let's go" I told them

Heading to the bathroom we begin to brush are teeth "Sara can u do my hair real quick"

"Sure ace" I said combing through her hair fish braiding it to the side

"Alright go help your sister" I said grabbing a bandana wrapping it around my head.

Ace pov

"Hey august" I said smiling

"My lil sis alright I folded our clothes just got to put them in the suit cases" august said

Nodding my head I started to pack neatly grabbing another suit case till we have are clothes packed.

"Guys time to go grab your stuff" Sara said