Chapter 9: Dates and Love

I woke up to someone sitting on me and shaking me awake.

"Shizu-chan," I heard a voice say teasingly.

I moaned and rolled to one side, and the weight shifted and soon was no longer there as I heard a CRASH!! I woke up.

"What the hell-" I was cut off by seeing Izaya laying on the floor. "Izaya! Are you alright!?"

"I'm... Fine..." He managed to get out as he tried getting up and fell back down.

"I'm sorry, Izaya!" I said as I got up and picked him up and sat him on the couch where I was laying not 5 seconds ago.

"It's...fine.... Shizu-chan.."

Shit, I knocked the wind out of him...

After a while, Izaya finally got his breath back.

"I didn't mean-" I started to say but Izaya cut me off.

"Shizu-chan, it's fine. Don't worry about it."

"I thought I hurt you," I said, hanging my head like a dog who disappointed his master.

Izaya rested his hand on my leg. "Come on, Shizu-chan. Let's go on a date and get some food." He smiled at me.

"Alright, fine," I gave in.

"Great," he said smiling, then took my hand and lead me out the door to the nearest food place.

We ordered food and sat there, staring at each other.

Izaya broke the silence, saying, "I love you, Shizu-chan."

I smiled and said, "I love you too, Izaya-kun."

He smiled. "That's a cute nickname."

I blushed a little.

Izaya kept looking at me, then asked, "Are you going to keep getting mad at me for calling you Shizu-chan."

I paused and thought for a moment. "Nah. Go ahead. I won't let it bug me anymore."

He smiled brightly and yelled, "Yay!! Shizu-chan loves me!"

I smiled. He was adorable...