Get To Know You.

Point Of View ; Carmella

Day ; Tuesday

I had just wooken up . It was 10:30am . I changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth I let my hair flow down to my butt . I grabbed my satchel puttiny my phone , money , earphones , and Dwayne's car keys . I locked my house door , as I drove to the hospital . I parked , got out , and locked the car . I checked into the hospital and went to his room . I opened the door to see him sleeping . I slipped my shoes off and climbed in bed with him . I snuggled my head in his chest , he was awake because , he wrapped his arms around my waist . I giggled as I slowly drifted off to sleep .

Point of view ; Dwayne

Day ; Tuesday

It was 2:30 pm and I had just woken up . I looked down to see Mella still asleep . I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her cheek . I got up carefully and started changing my clothes . I went and checked myself out the hospital and walked back into the room . I grabbed Carmella and my bags . I walked outside and opened the passenger door and put Carmella in , I buckled her seat belt and closed the door . I then opened my trunk and threw my . I drove to her house , packed her stuff and threw all her stuff in the backseat , She was gonna stay with me . I pulled up to my house and parked in the garage . I grabbed Carmella and set her on the couch . I walked back into the Garage and grabbed her bags . I carried mine to my room and hers to her room . I carried her to her room and I walked into mine . I hopped in the shower and put on my basketball shorts , socks and my house shoes . I walked to the living room . I plopped down on my couch . I turned the T.V on and started watching Juice with Tupac . I heard the upstairs shower turn on . Carmella has woken up . I heard the shower stop and a couple of minutes later Mella appeared with a black tight crop top , some Victoria secret shorts , and some socks . I motioned her over , when she was about to sit down when , I pulled her into ,my lap , causing her to laugh .

"So I don't know that much about you . Tell me about yourself." I said , smiling .

"Well my full name is Carmella La'Nae Jones . I'm 18 years old and I stand at 4'10 . I'm a straight A student . My mom is a drug addict and her boyfriend beats her . She never cared about me but she always made sure I stayed with newest clothing . I have a belly piercing and I have three ear piercings . I am an only child . My mom didn't want anymore kids . I never really knew my dad but my mom told me that it was her fault he left us ." She said , as I stared into her light gray eyes .

"Oh . I know how you feel , Bae ." I said , hugging her tight .

"Tell me about you you." She said .

"Well , my name is Dwayne Daunte' Carter , I'm 21 years old . I'm a thug . No. I don't have hoes . My mom is a great cook she's always been there for me . My dad died in a selling drugs . They shot him in his head from behind . My mom was heart broken for 8 months . I'm 6'3 . I get my height from my dad . My birthday is May 24 . I did not drop out of Highschool . "I said .

"I'm sorry , you lost your dad like that ." She said , hugging me .

"You ain't do it lil Mama . " I said , rubbing her back .

"I know but, it's still sad ." She said , sliding in between my legs .

"Lol . Ight . Lil mama . I know ." I said , wrapping my arms around her waist .

"So you know me now . But why were you at the school ?" She asked me .

"I was running from the people you saw me running from when I pulled you in the alley . " I said .

"So you ran in the school building ?" She asked .

"Yup . That's my old high school ." I said , nodding .

"Mm . Okay . " She said , changing the channel .

I stretched out on the couch , and she crawled on top of me . I wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped her arms around . I wrested my hands on her butt as she I pulled the covers over us .

How was it ? I hope you liked it.

Don't forget to Vote , Comment , And Read .