chapter 3: where everything started.

My school is full of idiots. ok do you want to know why I am going to hate this school year already well it all started in 6th grade:

Ever since 6th grade Marcie Smith a beautiful cherry red headed girl with light green eyes. was my best friends. That friendship didn't last long up until the mid- semester of 6th grade, Ethan and Jake Adams had came. they were step-brothers Ethan's dad had married Jake's mom, for Jake it didn't matter only that his mother was happy. as for Ethan he was mad. well lets put it this way Jake is a dirty blond with blue eyes he is a total sweetheart, I fell head over heels for him. as for Ethan he a has dark brown hair with grey eyes Marcie was in love with his bad boy appearance as for me he was my bully. always with his pranks and calling me names.We always image when we were older that we would marry the Adams boys I with Jake and Marcie with Ethan.Well that all change in freshmen year Ethan dad had sent him to military school for 3 years, since than I was happy and for Marcie had become the queen bee of high school she change. she left me and became popular and dated not only but Jake she ruined and broke my heart. and since than my ex-best friend was now dating Jake Adams the boy I been in love since the very beginning but that was not the end of terror. 

Ethan was coming back.