Battle For Hogwarts part 1

Gizzell's POV

I have been begging Harry not to go. "Please Harry. Please don't do this." I say grabbing my boyfriend's arm. "Giz I have to I will come back." He says kissing my forehead. "I am coming with you." I say gripping my wand. (Pic above.) "No it is to dangorus for you." He says hugging me. "Be carefull." I say running back and firing spells at the death eaters in my way. I run in the castle and see Fred laying dead on the floor. "NO FRED!" I scream crying over my best friend. I fire a spell at the death eat that killed him. I hit Draco because he killed Fred. Draco knocks out. I get up and fight more death eaters then everyone crowds outside. I push my way to the front and see Harry laying dead in Hagrid's arms. "HARRY!" I scream falling to my knees breaking down in tears. "FATHER HPW COULD YOU?!" I scream. "YOU KILLED HIM NOW I WILL KILL YOU!" I yell gripping my wand. I mumble the killing curse killing my father. I run over to Harry laying cold on the floor. "Harry please. Please wake up. Don't leave me. Please Harry please." I cry hugging him. "I said I would come back and I did." A voice from beneath me says. "HARRY!" I scream. "YOUR ALIVE!" I scream again everyone looks at Harry and I. A wave of whispers and Harry gets up and I stand up with him. "She is right." Someone says. "Harry come with me there is something you need to see." I say grabbing his hand and walking him to the Great Hall and Tonks, Remus, Fred, and Lilia (Tonk's sister) are laying dead in the middle of the hall. "No Lupin, Tonks, Lilia, Fred. No they can't be dead they can't." Harry says tears starting to spill out of his eyes. "It's ok Harry please calm down." I say hugging him. He hugs me amd crys into my shirt. I rub his back trying to calm him. "Please tell me this is a dream." He whispers. "I wish I could." I whisper hugging him tighter. "Oi lovebirds get a room." Ron shouts from across the hall. "Ron be nice they lost people close to them." Mrs. Weasly says hushing her son. I walk with Harry to the Black Lake holding hands and talking. "Harry what about their baby?" I ask looking worried. "We take care of him we are his godparents." Harry says smiply. I smile. "Now I don't have parents." I cry sitting on the bench next us. "Shh it's ok I haven't had parents all my life. It's will be ok you have me." Harry says hugging me and I hug him back. We pull back and instead of hugging me again he kisses me. "What did I say about getting a room." Ron shouts running back inside. Harry and I laugh and kiss again. We apperate to Lupin and Tonks house to find Teddy.
Harry's POV

"Giz I found him." I call for my girlfriend. "Hi Teddy." She says in a motherly voice. "Mama?" Teddy asks Gizzell and Gizzell looks at me. "Papa?" Teddy asks me. We look at each other. "Yes baby I am mama and this is Papa." Gizzell says picking the baby up and holding him on her hip with her hand supporting him. "Your good at this for a 18 year old." I say kissing her forehead. "Why thank you this isn't my first time with babies." She says and I raise my eyebrow. "My sister has two kids." She says noticing my eyebrow and I nod my head. "Sis!" I hear a voice behind me. "Neville?" Gizzell asks. "It's you!" Neville says hugging Gizzell. "Harry, Voldemort wasn't my real father nor with Lucy my real sister." Gizzell says looking at me. I look from Neville to Gizzell. "I can see the resembleince." I say hugging my girlfriend then Neville. "But the hair is so different and the eyes but you guys are the same in everything else." I say raising my eye brow. "I dyed my hair and wear contacts." Gizzell says. "I wasn't born with pale blonde hair even though I wish I looked like mum. And my eyes weren't always pale blue." Gizzell finishs and I nod my head. "Ok." I say nodding. "Neville how is Grandma, Mum, and Dad?" Gizzell asks Neville. I remember seeing Neville visting his parents. "They are doing better but still not perfect." Neville says seeing the baby on her hip. "Do I need to know something?" Neville says raising an eyebrow at us. "No this is Teddy he is our Godchild. You know how Sirius was Harry's godfather that's is us for Teddy." Gizzell explains to her brother. "So does that make me a goduncle?" Neville asks. "That makes sence but I am not the smart one in the room." I say Neville and I look at Gizzell. "Leave it to the Ravinclaw." She says with an eye roll. "Yup pretty much." Neville's says. "Yes it does make the sibling a goduncle or aunt or whatever." Gizzell says rolling her eyes. "Come on Teddg lets get to the car while your father talks to your uncle." Gizzell says carring Teddy out to our car.
Few years later
Gizzell's POV

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" I yell coming downstairs. "Yes Giz?" Harry says carring Lilly. "Ok you have Lilly." I say with a sigh. "JAMES YOU BETTER NOT BE TEASING YOUR BROTHER!" I yell as James runs past me laughing. "Why not?" He asks stopping. "James don't argue with your mother." Harry says helping me out knowing how stressed I am. "Fine Albus come here." James says as Albus comes. "What? I was reading?" Albus growls. "So you don't care if I drop you teddy bear in the tolet." James says as Teddy comes downstairs. "I heard my name." He says looking at me then at the boys. "Nevermind." Heysays smiling. "Teddy don't even think about it." I say looking at my boys. "But mum." They all goan. "Boys you all know better to argue with your mother even when she isn't having a baby." Harry says giving Lilly to me. "Boys come with me." He says leading them into the living room. "Come on Lilly you want to help mama?" I ask. "Yeah I want to help you. If I may." She says. "Can you also put me down I don't want to hurt the baby." She says looking at my baby bump. I smile and nod leading her to the kitchen. "Are we going to make cupcakes?" Lilly asks as I get the cupcake batter out and all the other things needed.
~meanwhile with the boys~
3rd person view
"Why do you think it is a good idea to argue with your mother?" Harry ask his boys. "Because we thought she was cool." James says and Teddy elbows him in the side. "No that isn't it." Teddy says putting his arms down. "Because we were acting dumb and we are very sorry." Teddy finishs. "Thank you Teddy." Harry says nodding to Teddy. "Is that the same for all of you?" Harry asks them all to which they nod. Harry dismisses them.
~back to the girls Lilly's POV~
I watch my mummy take the cupcakes out of the oven. "Oh mum you made cupcakes." James says putting his hand out to grab one. "No." I say slapping his arm. "Not till after dinner." I say as he pulls back his arm. "Good girl, Lilly." My mum says kissing me on the forehead. "Thank you, mummy." I say and she smiles. "Mum what's for dinner?" Teddy asks. "Ask your father he is the one cooking." Mummy says as my father walks in. "Nope." He says walking out. "HARRY JAMES POTTER!" My mum yells getting him back in the kitchen. "Wow dad tell us not to argue with mum then you do it." Albus says. "Oh hush Albus this doesn't consurn you, or any of us kids we should leave so they can have their moment." I say hopping off the counter and walking away. "I swear you boys never listen." I say doing our mum's eye roll and walking out of the kitchen. They soon follow me so they don't get an ass wopping.