Prologue

May 23, 2016 9 P.M.

The sextuplets are sitting in the middle of their shared room drinking. Each of the brothers are idly drinking from their drinks. Osomatsu stares at Choromatsu, and Choromatsu in response to Osomatsu's gaze he scoffs. Todomatsu stares at Jyushimatsu, Jyushimatsu just stares blankly back at Todomatsu with his mouth open. Karamatsu is staring at the ground, and then eventually meets Ichimatsu's gaze. Ichimatsu jumps in response as he sees his older brother staring right back at him.

"Broth-" Karamatsu begins to say, as Ichimatsu throws his drink at Karamatsu.

Karamatsu just looks at the ground, then to give a thumbs up that he's alright.

"So my dear brothers..." Osomatsu says enthusiastically.

"What is it Osomatsu Nii-san?" Todomatsu asks in his cute innocent voice.

"Tomorrow" Osomatsu replies.

"Tomorrow...?" Todomatsu asks.

"Tomorrow is our birthday." Osomatsu says clearly confused that his brothers didn't notice the date.

"Ehhh...?!" Todomatsu says, but he really knows the date.

"Of course, who would forget?" Choromatsu says while looking at Osomatsu.

"Well I thought you guys were such neets that you would even forget your own birthday." Osomatsu states while rubbing the bottom of this nose.

"More like you just want an excuse to get drunk and play pachinko." Choromatsu narrows his eyes skeptically.

"Well, that was the plan." Osomatsu says honestly and smiles.

"Plan? What happened?" Todomatsu asked.

"Well you see I got my hands on these babies." Osomatsu says while he takes out two tickets to a hot spring trip.

"How did you get this?" Todomatsu asks as he's inching closer to his eldest brother.

"Oh you know." Osomatsu says.

"You're so sweet Osomatsu Nii-san you got these for me didn't you?" Todomatsu says as he winks.

"No. I actually want to treat myself and one of you guys." Osomatsu says, and then lies down on the ground with his hands behind his head.

"I WANT TO GO!! LET'S PLAY BASEBALL THERE!" Jyushimatsu said.

"Sorry Jyushi, I was actually planning to take Fappymatsu." I actually want to tell Choromatsu something.. Osomatsu was thinking as he said that.

"Fappymatsu?!" Todomatsu was slightly furious.

"What's with Choromatsu, Todomatsu?" Karamatsu finally speaks up.

"He's just going to fap, that's why." Todomatsu responded.

Damn you Totty... Choromatsu is attempting to keep his cool by gritting his teeth.

"Well that's that, Osomatsu Nii-san isn't changing his mind. Next time Todomatsu." Osomatsu gets back up and sits.

"Th-Thannk you Osomatsu.." Choromatsu says as he stutters.

"Anytime just rely on your older brother! Now get to packing we can leave in a few minutes to catch the train." Osomatsu said as he smiled.

"Gotcha." Choromatsu replied.

They both started packing, and as they were packing Todomatsu made a pouting face. Jyushimatsu notices and goes near Todomatsu to cheer him up. Jyushimatsu puts an arm on his younger brother's shoulder and gives a bright smile. Todomatsu's face relaxes and he smiles back at his brother Jyushimatsu.