My Princess ( Raura )

Start from the beginning

" Why? " was all i asked.

" Why what? " She asked me confused.

" Why is it that when your with your friends, you act a little snobby? When your alone... You act all sweet and different? " I asked her, wanting to know the truth.. She looked at me with tears forming in her eyes.

I eyes widen, " Laura.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. " I say looking down.. She lifted my head up. She smiled a little.

" My mom died.. Everyone bullied me at my old school bc of it...so i moved, i wanted to fit in so i acted all snobby and yeah. " She says as tears fell..

" Please don't cry Laura. Beautiful girls don't deserve to cry. " I say wiping her tears. She smiled slightly.

" I'm not beautiful.. An insecure bitch is under all of that. " She says as she looked at me..

" You may be ugly in other people's eyes.. But in my eyes, your the most prettiest girl i have ever laid eyes on.. " I say shyly.. Her cheeks turned red.

" T-thanks. " Was all she said.. I pulled her close to me and pressed my lips into hers.. Luckily, she kissed me back.

I pulled away softly...

" Thank you Ross.. Thank you for this. " She says smiling.

" D-Do i have a chance? " I ask shyly.. She nodded.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL.

LAURA

I was walking inside school as someone grabs my hand and pushes me inside the janitors closet.. I stood up straight to see Andrew.

" What do you want?! I told you to leave me alone! " I say as i yanked his hand away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me real close to him.

" Be mine. " Was all he said.

" No way Andrew! Are you crazy?! " I ask shocked. He pins me to the wall.

" Be mine or i'll hurt that little friend of yours. " He whispers in my ear. I looked at him in disbelief.

" W-what?! " I ask as a tear fell of my cheek

" Come on Laura... You heard me. " He says..

I'm sorry Ross... I really am.. I can't let him hurt you.

" Okay. "

" I knew it. You love that piece of chump! " He says angrily.

" I do. But i'm doing this for him. " I say with no emotion.

" One day, you'll learn to love me.. Now, your my girlfriend. " He says as he lets go of me. I went out of the closet and walked to class.

-

It's time for lunch.. I promised Ross i'll sit with him today.. So i did.

" Hey Laura. " He says with a big smile.. I looked at him.

" Don't talk to me anymore. " I say with no emotions. He looked broken/ surprised.

" W-what? " He asked me confused.

" I only kissed you back because i wanted you to expect that i'd like you. " I lie.. He can't know the truth.

He looked so broken, " That's a lie. " He says sad.