part 5

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

Ughhh...

*poke*

Seriously???

*poke*

I opened one eye, coming face to face with blue eyes, a sculptured jawline and messy blonde hair.

"Are you gonna stop poking me, or are we gonna have a problem?" I asked Jack.

He had a surprised look on his face and then he looked me in the eyes.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispered in a husky voice, and then continued with, "No we are not going to have a problem, you know why?"

I shook my head breaking eye contact for that second, he then said, "because I already stopped.." He trailed off.

He now had a mysterious glint in his eyes and then he started grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"What?" I asked giving him a glare.

Then the next moment he had spun us over so that I was laying with my back pressed against the mattress and he was straddling me sitting on my knees so I couldn't move or kick or anything. He grabbed both my arms holding me by my wrists above my head, with one of his hands. He started tickling me as I burst out laughing, from his fingers digging into my sides.

"S-T-O-P!!" I yelled during my fits of laughter.

He stopped for a second and looked at me, he looked like he was thinking over it for a few seconds, then he started tickling me again.

"Jack please stop!" I yelled laughing again.

"Ok, ok. I'm stopping!" He said throwing his hands in the air then climbing off me and the bed.

I walked over to my walk in closet, went in and put one of Nick's old shirts on and one of his sweatpants he left here. Walking black out I saw Jack there without a shirt on. We walked out if my room down the stairs while Jack threw his arm over my shoulders and pulled me close to him.

"Thank you..." I whispered

"For what?" He asked looking at me.

"Yesterday night..." I said looking him in his eyes

"Anytime beautiful, anytime."

We walked further down the stairs and into the kitchen. Where the rest of the guys stood talking and then everything went quite when we stepped in and all eyes were on us.

Uhhhh ok?

"Why you got no shirt on?" Danny asked.

"Why you wearing Jack's shirt?" Nathan asked.

"First of all, none of you guys have a shirt on so why only ask me and-" Jack was cut off by Nick exclaiming,

"Secondly, You found my shirt and sweats, I thought I lost them!" Walking toward a me.

"And thirdly, why is this," he pointed to Jack's arm around my shoulders, "there?" He asked taking Jack's arm off my shoulders.

I looked at Jack's face and he had puppy dog eyes, completed with a pout.

Adorable!!

He looked so sweet, time to burst his bubble, I walked over to him ignoring Nick's calls of protest.

"Come on, beautiful... How can you say no to this face?" Jack asked pointing to his face.

"I just don't think there's anyway!" I said with fake worry etching my voice.

"So??" He asked putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him.
"Oh, would you look at that, I found a way," I said with sarcasm, "I found one!"

I leaned in to whisper in his ear and said slowly, "How about No?"

He dropped his hands from my waist and looked at me with hurt coating his face. "That wasn't very nice now was it, beautiful?"

Someone cleared their throat and spoke, "Ohh, she's good!"

"Why thank you!" I said happily, looking at Steve.

"So what you guys gonna do today?" I said propping myself up on a kitchen stool, while Nick walked over to me and stood behind me wrapping his arms around me.

Can you believe, that this is something normal for us?

"Well..." Chris drawled out.

"There's this party tonight at one of the football player's house." Damon explained looking at me carefully.

"You wanna come with us?" Danny asked finally.

"Sure, why not?" I replied.