Teyvion: SAVANNAH YOURE LIVING WITH FAMOUS PEOPLE???

Ava: SAV YOURE LIVING WITH LANA PARRILLA?!??!?!??!?!

Joy: OMG YOURE LIVING WITH THE EVIL QUEEN AND ROBIN HOOD

Lane: What is going on?

"You're popular." Jared said with a chuckle.

"I'm really not, it's just my friends from school." I say with a laugh.

Savannah: Yes guys, I was adopted today by Lana Parrilla and Sean Maguire, both actors on the show Once Upon A Time. Now it would be gr8 if you could not freak out lol.

Lane: Woah you're living with celebrities?

Ava: Omgggggggg

Teyvion: So are you famous now?

Joy: OMFG

Savannah: Haha. Lane, yes technically I am living with celebrities. Ava, I agree wholeheartedly, Teyvion, idk I'm not really sure right now, and Joy, that was my reaction today haha.

I mute the conversation and lock my phone. I'm not really in the mood to talk to them. I began to eat my pizza as everyone discusses a movie.

"The Purge was really good!" Jared says.

"Yes! I love that movie!" I say.

"The Purge it is then." Sean says clicking on the movie cover.

Since Emilie was the closest to the light switch, she stretched over and turned the lights off. Jared pulled the blanket off the back of the mini couch and put it over us.

Jared and I were sitting pretty close to each other, our shoulders were touching. My heart was pounding because the guy I've had a crush on for three years' shoulder is touching mine.

I finish up my pizza and out my plate on the floor. I open up my Snapchat and take a video of the TV showing the videos of the Purge from previous years.

"You know, if Donald Trump becomes president, I'm almost positive this is going to happen to America." I say while recording.

Everyone laughs and Lana was practically in tears due to the fact that she was laughing so hard. I feel Jared laughing also, which made me feel accomplished. I'm making a very good first impression on everyone here.

I caption the video: #makeamericagreatagain @/jared @/lana @/sean @/bex @/colin @/jen @/em

I lock my phone and watch the beginning, but notice that Jared has his Snapchat open as well. He took a picture of the title screen and captioned it: @/savannah #makeamericagreatagain 😂👌

After he posted it onto his story, I grab his phone and add myself on Snapchat, which he ever so kindly did the same to me. After we did that, we shut off our phones and put our attention on the movie. I felt him put his arm around me and my heart skipped a beat.

*An Hour and A Half Hour Later*

The movie ended and I sit up from my position. My back was up against the arm of the couch and my legs were laying across Jared's lap. By now, everyone had a little too much wine and were pretty drunk.

"Dude that movie was greaaat!" Colin slurred.

"Good choice Jared!" Bex said.

Jared and I make eye contact and we thought of the same thing. Once they all were laughing at their own selves and forgot that Jared and I existed, we go upstairs.