BEST MEMORIES EVER.

Well there are many best memories of mine. Some are , with my friends, some are with my cousions while some are with my family.

Like -

When I was in 6th standard , it was our sports day, when our friends group did a lots of fun. We all have done party, played few games and especially 'truth nd dayer '.Then we've played the musics and have danced and many more things. There is no words for its explanation.

Then when I was in 7th standard befor our diwali vaccations, I and my few had stayed back and had done water fight and had played with colours and it was really very sweet day.
Then our last few weeks befor the finals was also vry cool. As in those few days I had done a lots of enjoy with my bff and ofcourse my classmets ,and you know what ? I got a new friend no not friend he is my bst friend forever.

Then with my family almost my all trips are fabulous and like best memory but our trip to Hyderabad, Indore and Kolkata was best .

And now my sweet cousins , actually when they are with me, without going out or anywhere my memories become best and remembrable. So, all the time which I had spent with them are best for me.

Luv u my sweet family, friends and my siblings.