Finally, it was time. We had slenderman teleport us a few blocks away from the white house. Jill walked up to me.

"Ok, so two of the guards that watch the cameras have fallen asleep, we'll take care of them and the other 4 guards, when that is done you will be free to get in and feed on the other guards" how long will it take you?" 1 minute flat"

They then disappeared, as I waited and 1 minute flat later they came back. L.J looked at me.

"It's done, go ahead and go savage *sadistic clown laughing*"

I smiled and sped towards the white house, jumped over the spiked fence and ran to the front door, disarmed the alarm and picked the lock and opened the door silently to see 5 guards.

I ran fast grabbing each one of their walkie talkies off their chest and crushed them as I ran behind a piller. They were so---- confused it was funny. They gathered around and started to talk. This was my chance. I walked out and started to walk towards them. They saw my dark shadow in the moon light and aimed their guns at me.

"FREEZE!" and what if I don't?" Then we shoot"

They aimed their flashlights at me when they were stuck right in the heart with fear.

"Stand your ground men!.... It's the vampire hunter! STOP!" No"

Before they could fire their guns I ran towards them and grabbed their guns backing up a little so they can see me crush their guns into dust. One of the guards face's turned into a confused scared face.

" you, you look like Jeffery woods" well, I'm glad you noticed, I am his daughter after all, and since you noticed, I might, might let you live"

I froze him in place so he couldn't run away, but he wasn't under my spell. I walked up to the other 4 guards as my eyes turned red.

"Look into my eyes"

They did of course.

"I'll be the last thing you'll ever see"

I then walked up to one put my mouth to his neck, but down and started to drink as the other guy just watched frozen in horror. When he was dry I moved onto the next, and then the next, and finally the last one.

When I was done with them I walked up to the guy frozen in place.

"I'll come back for you later"

I then ran through out the entire white house taking out all of the 1,000 guards. Finally reaching the president's kids room. I wasted no time and drank them both dry. I then moved on to the president's room. I got the first lady first. The president woke up to the rustling to see my bright glowing red eyes in the darkness. I could here his heart speed up.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" Oh Mr. President, you know who I am, but, you don't know my face, and as for what I want, I want you"

He turned on the lamp by his bed as his became horrified. He saw his wife on the ground dead, he then noticed my white hoody with my red pentagram covered in fresh blood, and my mouth and neck dripping in the sweet crismen color.

"Your, your the vampire hunter, Emily woods!" Yes, yes I am"

He quickly jumped out of bed as I walked closer to him. I backed him into a corner when I had him look into my eyes when he was under my spell.