Chapter 13. The plan in action

Justin POV. I went over to Isabella and help her up. "Thanks", She said." Your welcome ",I said as I looked at Missy. Then I heard a door open. "Missy I am home", Someone yelled. Then Missy mom walked in. "Umm what are they doing here", Her mom asked." School project, we have so disagreements,so they came over to solve them",Missy said with a smile. "Oh okay bye", Her mom said as she left." So are you going to tell me",I asked. "Nope,now leave", Missy said as she push me to the door then left to the kitchen." I will call you ",Isabella said. "Okay but when", I asked." When she figures out are last plan",Isabella said as she shut the door. Great. Monday morning. Maya POV. Oh my God! What going to happen today?! Justin hasn't talked to me since Friday night. I hope he doesn't kill Lucas. Because of his little incident that happened in California, the reason we had to leave. I really hope he doesn't turn into city Justin. Well I better hope for the best.

Justin POV. I hope Isabella calls me. Because she hasn't call me yet. At school at four o'clock. Isabella came running to me crying. "What Isabella, speak", I said trying to calm down her. "Ummm, unmm, Missy", Isabella said crying." What about Missy", I said. "She is going to make out with Lucas, and ummm look like Lucas is cheating on Maya", Isabella said crying." Oh my God that bitch, we has to go",I said as I took Isabella hand and we ran. But I was to late. Maya POV. Oh my God! I watch as Lucas and Missy was making out. "Oh my God what the hell is going on here", I yelled crying. "Maya it not what it looks like, Lucas kiss me,and he said and wanted me,because you suck at sex, and he wanted me,he forced me, I am sorry", Missy came to me crying." Why are you sorry",I asked. "Maya I can't believe you,you are going to believe that bitch", Lucas yelled at me. "She my best friend", I yelled back." Maya he is right",Justin yelled. "I can't listen to this,Missy is telling the truth, you guy are not,now leave me alone", I yelled crying and running out the building.