"I'm a bit torn at the moment...do I want you to take this off, or fuck you with it on?" The unexpected expletive floods me with warmth, and I bite down viciously on my lower lip.  I didn't take him for a dirty talker, but it's a pleasant surprise.  In a rare moment of flirty boldness, I quip right back, "Well, unless you're kicking me out after round one, I'm guessing you'll get to experience both." His eyes momentarily widen in surprise, before a devastating smile breaks across his face.  He then seems to snap, quickly closing the distance between us, crashing his lips to mine, and droppping his arms to grip the back of my thighs in his large hands, so he can haul me upwards and wrap my legs around his waist.  I cling desperately to him as he walks me back to the bed.  Kneeling up onto the mattress, he lays me down underneath him, and I welcome his weight as it presses me into the down comforter.  It's then that I feel his growing hardness pressing into my hip, straining behind the fabric of his jeans, and his lips start to work more urgently against mine.  Aching for him, and in the hopes I can offer him some relief, I move my hand towards the waistband of his jeans, reaching between us to pop the button. The action makes him smile against my lips and chuckle, "Anxious love?"  He makes no move to help me, and I find myself grunting a bit in frustration, struggling to maneuver my hands between us.  Taking pity on me, he finally sits back on his heels and gestures downward, "Be my guest."  Well, don't mind if I do.  Popping up onto my knees, and with him watching me intently, I unbutton his shirt the rest of the way and slip it over his shoulders, briefly admiring the unobstructed view of his chest and arms, before making quick work of his skinny jeans.  Encouraging him to lay back, he immediately follows my directive but holds his weight up on his elbows so he can watch me.  Straddling one of his legs, I hesitantly palm him through the fabric of his black boxer briefs.  I feel him twitch underneath my hand, and hear his breath catch. Running my fingertips under the waistband, preparing to remove his last item of clothing, I watch his abdominal muscles contract, his chest rising and falling more rapidly, clearly anticipating what I'm about to do.  I'm glad one of us is prepared at least.  Hopefully giving a blowjob is right up there with riding a bike. 

Pulling his boxers down, I scoot back off the bed, so I can remove them all the way...and after getting a good look at ALL of him, I'm at a complete loss for words. I literally feel myself start to salivate and I lick my lips nervously.  Quickly nestling between his thighs, I take a moment to decide where to start. Scooping my hair up with one hand, I gently grab his length with my other, making him reflexively thrust up into my palm.  I glance up at him only to meet his gaze, his lips parted, breath coming out in harsh pants.  Deciding not to torture him any further, I drop my head and quickly lick a bold stripe up his length, wrapping my lips around his tip and sucking gently.  Looking up at him to find his head back and his eyes closed, I continue to watch his reaction as I boldly engulf as much of him as possible.  His quiet growl of "holy fuck" only encourages me further and I chuckle around him. But I quickly realize that he has other plans, when he grips my hair to pull me off of him and rises up to his knees, kissing me hard.  I'm breathless by the time he pulls away, too distracted to realize that he's laying me down until my back hits the mattress.  His lips leave mine, making me frown, but he only laughs lowly, caressing my cheek with his thumb. "As much as I wanted you to keep going, I knew I wouldn't last five minutes if you did. Besides, there are other things that I would rather do." This makes my eyes widen and my stomach jump, my heart rate skyrocketing as his lips start their downward descent, skimming between the valley of my breasts, and leaving open-mouthed kisses over my abdomen.  When he pause to bite gently at my hip bone, I can barely stay still, and I'm frantically grabbing at anything I can reach, whether it's his hair or the sheets.  Finally tucking himself between my thighs, he runs a finger over the lace of my underwear, unable to conceal a smirk when he feels the wetness of my arousal. "You know, I never did get dessert last night...or tonight. Not fair." I'm barely able to register his words before  I gasp loudly when he closes his eyes and leans forward, running the flat of his tongue along the thin bit of fabric that separates us.  Jesus.