Chapter 19

On that lonely night
You said it wouldn't be love
But we felt the rush
It made us believe it there was only us
Convinced we were broken inside, inside

I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it

"Earned It" - The Weeknd

Natalie's POV

Stepping into the elevator to return to his room, he swipes his key and punches the button for his floor almost angrily, quickly dropping my hand.  He leans against one wall, while I rest against the other, listening to him tap his foot incessantly, the muscle in his jaw working in time with his foot.  Other than that, he remains silent the entire ride up.  As the doors open on his floor, I start to anxiously wonder if I've pissed him off somehow.  He urgently tugs me down the hallway, impatiently shoving the key in the slot to gain entry to his room.  We're barely over the threshold before he rounds on me, forcing me against the wall and pressing his lips roughly to mine before the door has even closed.  He wastes no time, tracing my lips with the tip of his tongue, begging for entrance.  I don't even pretend to hide my moan, arousal pooling low in my belly.  He starts walking backwards, pulling me toward his bed.  It's then that I realize I don't want this to be rushed, to be over and done.  I want to slow things down so I can savor it.  Pulling away from Harry's rather insistent mouth proves to be a challenge however; when he feels me start to distance myself, he firmly grips my neck to tilt my mouth upwards, a guttural growl rumbling up from his throat to show his disapproval.  Eventually, I manage to get enough leverage by brushing my fingertips down his chest, popping a few buttons on his shirt along the way, and push him back so he bounces on the bed.  Grinning widely, his brows shooting up his forehead in surprise, he recovers almost immediately, making a grab for my hips to pull be back to him.  I stay just out of reach though, quickly retrieving my bag and heading to the restroom, his gaze locked on me the the whole time.  Before I can blink, he's off the bed and blocking my path, eyeing my bag. "What's in there?" he asks mischieviously, attempting to steal it from me. Laughing shakily, I keep it away from him, using my other hand to press my finger to his lips.  Being the cheeky fucker that he is, he sucks the digit into his mouth, biting down gently on the pad of my fingertip.  At that, I completely lose my train of thought and practically start panting.  Gathering my wits, I blink rapidly before clearing my throat and forcing my voice to work. "I just need a minute, patience!" In response, Harry groans and rolls his eyes, stomping back over to the bed and flopping down face first.  I hear him shout into the pillow, his words muffled, "You're killin me!" Chuckling, I'm able to make my way into the bathroom and close the door behind me. 

Using the welcome respite as a much-needed opportunity to collect my thoughts, I grab a wash cloth to freshen up, before changing into the lingerie I brought.  Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I feel the doubts start to creep in.  I struggle to hold onto the small bit of liquid courage still running through my veins, as well as the sexy vixen that walked into the room less than fifteen minutes ago.  I pinch my cheeks to make them look flushed and alluring, fighting to still my shaking hands.  I must've stood there too long, for I hear Harry's voice on the other side of the door, asking me if I'm alright. Clearing my throat, I'm able to answer, "I'm fine! Almost done." Taking a deep breath, I go to open the door, expecting to find Harry sitting over by the bed, entertaining himself with his phone or something. However, I come face to face with him standing right outside the door, waiting for me.  Well, there goes my seductive walk towards the bed. If I wasn't so nervous, the look on Harry's face would be comical. Shaking himself out of his trance, he takes a small step towards me, only to reach out and grasp the material of my negligee, rubbing it softly between his fingertips.  His eyes roam freely, never settling in one place for long, before coming to rest a bit below my chin.  Then, oh so delicately, he uses the rough pads of his fingers to slowly trace the neckline, occasionally brushing over my skin, and into the dip of my collarbones.  He smiles softly, watching goosebumps ripple across my skin in response to his touch.  Gradually, his hand travels downward, over the swell of my breast, and my heart starts to race frantically.  Returning his gaze to mine, he brushes his thumb over one nipple, the sensation through the sheer fabric causing a sharp intake of breath.  I arch a bit further into him, struggling to stay focused as he subtly increases the pressure of his thumb, without making a move to step any closer.  He seems to be mulling something over, and reaches up with his other hand to tug his bottom lip between his fingers, carefully studying my reaction to him.  A bit overwhelmed, my eyelids flutter closed.  "Open your eyes," he orders suddenly, his tone gruff.  Doing as I'm told, I see his gaze dart away from me for a moment, perhaps not intending to speak that sharply.  He needn't have worried though.  Being ordered around in bed has always been something that turned me on.  But that's a conversation for later.  I'm brought back to the present by the sound of his voice, his throaty rasp seeming to scrape over every word, resonating down to my toes.