Fred Weasley

The Yule ball something all the girls were looking forward to tonight. Well except you anyway, since no one asked you, tonight you were just going to sit in front of the fireplace in (You House) common room and read a good book.

You weren't really upset when no one asked you but you wish your crush since first year would have asked you. Your crush was non other than Fred Weasley.

You've liked Fred the minute he pulled a prank on you, even if it turned your hair brown to pink. He was funny, smart for the most part but was also kind and caring when he needed to be.

Not to mention he was your best friend, but sadly that was all you were in his eyes. Fred was going to the Ball with Angelina Johnson. Angelina was gorgeous you could see why Fred Fancies her but you wish that was you and not her.

As the ball grew near you saw couples come and go from the (Your House) common room. The girls in elegant dresses and the boys in there dress robes.

You sighed quietly and opened (your Favorite Book) and began to read. It was quiet other then the crackle from the fire place every now and then.

You were so into the book that you didn't realize someone walked in to the common room. It was probably just someone who didn't attend the ball or forgot something.

You didn't bother looking up till you heard them clear there throat. That's when you finally looked up and saw it was Fred, you looked at him in a confused way.

"Can I sit?" He asked looking down at the couch that you were stretched across.

"Yeah" you said moving your body making room for him.

He gave you a nod and say next to you. He was still in his dress robes and the ball was still going on. So you were confused on why he was even here.

"What are you doing here aren't you suppose to be at the ball with Angelina?" Your asked looking at him.

Fred looked and sighed "yeah but it just didn't feel right, I didn't wanna go with Angelina I wanted to go with someone else" he told me.

"Why didn't you ask the other girl then?" You asked looking at him.

"Because I was nervous and didn't k ow how to ask her. I've liked her for sometime now.." Fred told you not making eye contact.

You could feel your heart break as you heard that. You knew Fred never liked you as a crush just as a sister or friend but it still hurt knowing the girl he liked wasn't you.

"Well go tell her how you feel Fred she had to right to know! You need to ask her out" you told him putting on a fake smile that almost looked real.

Fred nodded and got up looking at you. "(Y/N) I've liked you for a while and wanted to know if you'd go on a date with me sometime!" He said to you.

You smiled "good Fred now ask her just like that! Now go get your girl" you tell him looking as he didn't move.

"I just did. I like you (Y/N)" Fred said looking down into your eyes.

You looked at him wide eyed as you smiled nodding your head yes. He smiled hugging you kissing your cheek since you accepted his date.

You smiled knowing finally after a long time he felt the same way as you did. 
--------------------------------------
I give you the first imagine and I will leave you with a Fred Gif!

  --------------------------------------I give you the first imagine and I will leave you with a Fred Gif!

Love you all and please remember Mischief Managed!
-Slytherin_Princess00