He returns within minutes with a white tube. I reach my hand out to take it, but he pulls his own away.

"Let me do it," he demands and sits closer to me. I turn towards him as he starts rubbing the ointment on my cuts. Inhaling once again, I try to exhale in relief.

"I'm sorry," I mumble, and he shakes his head.

"Don't be," he mutters and rubs it all in. He pulls out another tube from his pocket and motions me to turn around.

"That's cold!" I exclaim, and he chuckles.

"It won't be for long," he states, and all at once, the medicine begins to get hot.

"Ow! What did you put on me?" I giggle and bite my lip.

"Icy Hot," he says, and I cringe at the smell.

"It stinks."

"You bet," he says, returning to the other room. I hear the faucet run and get up.

"What are you doing?" he returns to find me walking around aimlessly.

"I think ima go to bed," I joke, and he opens his jaw.

"It's too early . . . and I have more to show you," he says, lifting me up.

"No!" I yell as he chuckles once again.

I stare at the carpet in the living room as he takes me to the staircase. The blue and gray plaid pattern doesn't exactly go with the overall theme of the living room, but it still looks elegant. The sound of Dennis's feet hitting the wooden floor causes me to giggle.

"Geez, you sure are a giggle box today," he says, kissing my forehead. He starts up the staircase, taking each step slowly. I am so eager to see the upstairs part of his house that I slap his butt, causing him to jump a step. Laughing, I nuzzle my face into his neck. He sets me down and proceeds to walk up the stairs at his pace. Impatient, I start to run.

"Race ya to the top!" I say, skipping two steps at a time. I hear him speed up, and I start running faster, losing my breath easily. My heart is pounding in my chest as I feel the spark between us. And then, the realization hits me.

I've never had this much fun with anyone in my life!

This is definitely the best moment that I've had in a while.

Reaching the final pair of steps, I feel hands around my waist. I gulp, and before I can even think about doing anything in retaliation, I am off of the ground. I pound my fists playfully against his back while repeatedly saying no. He laughs, and by the time he sets me down, we are in a different room.

~Dennis~

I turn to face Thea and her beauty intrigues me. It's like I'm being hit in the face with so many different things. But no. Just her beauty. Her crystal blue eyes shine in the light as I walk backwards, leading her inside. She giggles at me, which sends a storm of butterflies into my stomach once again.

Just even being around her gives me complete and utter happiness. It's not only a joy to be around her clumsy yet graceful self. It's an honor. She is the most beautiful, yet ordinary person I have ever met. I not only want to have a future with her, I want her to finally be happy.

I set her on the bed and let her look around the room. Her eyes wonder around the entire area in awe. She rubs the blue plaid comforter and gets up to look in the mirror. Following her, I stare at her reflection and see a smile on her face.

"Is this . . . for me?" she asks, and I nod with a small smile. Thea turns around and wraps her arms gently around my waist. I softly rub her back as she releases, and returns to the bed.

"Wow . . . " is all she makes out and sits on the bed again. She pats the area next to her, and I sit there, looking into her eyes.

She leans in closer to me, making my heart thump a mile a minute. "Thank you."

Before I can say 'You are welcome', she presses her lips against mine. I slowly slide right next to her, closing the gap, and begin to do the same. She wraps her arms around my neck as I cup her cheek with one hand, and graze my thumb over it as we kiss.

Fireworks go off in my heart as we share the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

She continues to kiss me with more passion, so I lay her down and settle myself on top of her.

Suddenly, I remember my promise and get off of her. Being the person I am, I don't break promises. Memories of that day flood into my mind so clearly . . .

"Hey, you," I say, kissing her softly on the cheek.

By that time, we were friends for about a year and we had gotten to know each other quite well. She had a boyfriend back then, but I still had the biggest crush on her.

"Hey," Thea says, looking away from me. I cup her cheeks in my palms and look into her eyes. She looks away and I kiss her forehead. She lets out a disgusting sound, letting me know to back off. Thea manages to pull away, but I wrap my arm around her side and pull her into mine.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking down at her.

"If we were to ever date . . . would you promise me something?" she asks, causing me to blush. The fear of her knowing that I love her fills my entire body. I shift my position, turning my whole body to face her. She continues to stare at me with a depressed look on her face.

"Sure. What is it?" I ask, nearly choking on my words, with every part of me hoping that she doesn't know about my feelings for her

"If we were to have sex, could we wait until after marriage?" she asks, causing me to sigh. I hold out my pinkie finger and smile.

"I promise," I say, and she wraps her pinkie around mine

"Dennis?" Thea says, and I snap back to reality. I look down at her and give her a half smile.

"I'm sorry, I just don't wanna break my promise," I say, and she starts laughing. I raise my eyebrows, and she kisses my jaw softly.

"I know," she yawns, and it causes me to chuckle.

"Want to sleep?" I ask, and she nods. We settle ourselves in bed, and I wrap the covers around us.

"Good night," she says sweetly.

"Night, love."

A/N

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this new and improved chap!

If you did, feel free to leave a vote/ comment below.

Love ya'll! <3