Chapter 17 - Gogglebox?

Start from the beginning

"Zara, how are you darling" her mother asks, opening the shoe rack and taking out blue fluffy slippers for me.

"I'm doing fine, how are you" I ask her, placing my sandals in the shower rack and putting my foot in the warm slippers.

"I'm good, all good" she smiles warmly, "Sophie and Bailey are in the living room, they're waiting for you, darling"

"Alright, thanks a lot" I tell her before walking further into Sophie's sophisticated house.

"Oh my god, Zara" Sophie squeals before jumping from the couch and hugging me tightly

"It's been so long since I last say you" I tell her, hugging her as tight

"I know right, how have you been" she asks

"I'm good" I reply before taking a seat beside Bailey, hugging her too.

"I told my parents" Bailey says, slightly frowning.

"No you didn't" I exasperate

"I did, really"

"And what did they say" I ask

"They gave me money and asked me to leave" she says, tears forming in her eyes

"I'm so sorry, Bailey" I say before embracing her in a hug.

"It's alight, I'm good now" she smiles weakly

"And where are you staying" I ask. I wonder how careLess her parents are to let go of their daughter because she's pregnant. Yes, what she did was a mistake, a big fate mistake and she regrets what she has done so badly so the least they can do is be by her side.

"At a motel"

"You have to find a job, you know that right?", if she's going to live in a motel she has to work in order to afford money to pay for the place.

"I do, I'm inexperienced though so I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to find a decent job easily"

"Don't worry, you will" Sophie says, hugging her side.

"I hope Liam takes care of the baby. I don't know what I would do if he says he isn't responsible"

"We can just simply stab him in the eye if he says that and anyways stop letting the negative thoughts get to you, now let's go to the dining room, lunch is probably ready" Sophie says and with that we head to the dining room.

::::::::::

Lunch was great and the desserts were heavenly exquisite. It's ten past six and the day has gone great so far. We chose weird outfits from Sophie's walk in closet, that literally has every outfit you could ever dream of owning, and we took some pictures for memory. We painted each other's nails and we were challenged to draw the best winged eyeliner we could muster and Bailey won. We're currently in Sophie's massive purple and white room, watching Mean Girls.

45 minutes later, Bailey and I are standing on the porch thanking Sophie and her mother for everything before hugging them and leaving. I had to walk a lot in order to reach the old ratty car and my feet are killing me and the fact that I'll be driving for 45 minutes makes me want to just stop the car and sleep in it but nonetheless I start the engine and begin driving home.

Getting out of the car and walking up the stairs was a difficult challenge to me. As soon as I reach my room, I take off my sandals and just collapse on the bed, today has been a long day and although I enjoyed, the drive was really really exhausting. After 15 minutes of just lying on bed I decide to change, wash my face and put my hair in a bun. I turn the heater on and then get under the blankets.

5:20, from : Harry
Stacy?

I didn't realize that Harry has sent me a message until now so I decide to reply back.

8:13, to : Harry
Yes?

I decide to watch a YouTube video because despite me being tired, I just don't feel sleepy. As I open the YouTube app I notice a few new videos from youtubers and I decide to watch one

8:27, from : Harry
I was really bored so I decided to watch Orange Is The New Black and I was about to throw up. That series is really sexually-weird.

8:27, to : Harry
Hahaha. Try watching The Vampire Diaries, it's a great series!

8:28, from : Harry
I'd much rather watch Gogglebox, it's so funny

8:29, to : Harry
What the hell is Gogglebox?

8:29, from : Harry
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GOGGLEBOX IS??

8:30, to : Harry
Nope. What is it?

8:30, from : Harry
I'm so disappointed in you.

8:31, to : Weirdo
Alright?

8:31, from : Weirdo
You have to watch it!!

8:32, to : Weirdo
I will

::::::::::

10:11, from : Weirdo
I watched several episodes of The Vampire Diaries anD YOU BLOODY RUINED MY LIFE! STEFAN AND THAT ELENA GIRL ARE BLOODY GOALS

10:12, to : Weirdo
omG RIGHT!!

10:13, from : Weirdo
I think I'll be spending the rest of my night watching TVD

10:14, to : Weirdo
You should!

10:14, from : Weirdo
And by the way, tomorrow we're having a small picnic :)

10:14, to : Weirdo
Aw :')

10:15, from : Weirdo
:))

10:15, to : Weirdo
Alright then! I'll head to bed now. See you tomorrow! x

10:15, from : Weirdo
Goodnight x

::::::::::

I'm currently getting ready for my picnic date with Harry. I'll be wearing a black chiffon Bardot bandeau top, bleach ripped mom shorts and my Adidas black and white sneakers and I'll be wearing my ASOS sunglasses as it's sunny outside. I quickly out my hair in a French braid as I'm alright late. I write a small note for my parents telling them I'm out with a university friend and head outside. I practically jog till Stacy's house because Harry said he's already there and as soon as I spot his car, he comes out of if and walks closer to me embracing me in a warm hug.

"You look beautiful" he smiles brightly

"You look good yourself" I smile back

He intertwines our fingers and walks towards the passenger seat, he opens my sorry before gesturing for me to go in, I whisper a small "thank you" before he closes the door and heads towards the drivers side.

The picnic is going great so far. Harry prepared some salami sandwiches that taste really good and he even squeezed some fresh orange juice this morning which is really nice of him. The weather is nice and everything seems so peaceful.

Harry all of a sudden grabs my hand and looks me in the eye. "You're truly beautiful. Your smile is gorgeous and your laugh makes my day. Your heart is so big and your eyes are a blessing. My life without you was truly and utterly horrible. Your presence makes me happy and when you're not around the only person I think of is you. I know I can count on you; you're my everything and what I'm about to say next is genuinely coming from the bottom of my heart, Zara"

He takes a deep breath and then says, "I love you"

::::::::::

RAMADAN MUBARAK to everyone who celebrates Ramadan!
,,
I just want to say I'm sorry for the most boring chapter ever. I didn't know what to write so that's why it's horrible but anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment!
Love  y'all,,
-A