Chapter 17 - Gogglebox?

This chapter sucks.
::::::::::

I'm currently getting ready for tonight's date. Harry texted me several minutes ago
saying that we'll go watch a movie then have dinner at his place so I decided to put on a grey ACDC cropped shirt with an orange mini leather skirt and black lace-up heels. I leave my hair open and grab a black chocker and several rings and put them on. I grab a grey clutch and head outside. I begin walking towards Stacy's house and I stop in front of the gates, waiting for Harry's car to appear.

Harry's car appears shortly, he opens his door and walks towards me, holding a bouquet of red flowers.

"You look beautiful" he says, walking loser and kissing my left cheek

"Thank you, you look handsome yourself" I smile.

"These are for you"

"Thanks a lot, they're lovely" I say, holding the bouquet closer.

Harry then walks to the other side and opens the passenger door for me. He turns and walks to the drivers seat.

"Are you up for a horror movie" Harry asks, turning the radio on.

"Yes" I reply quickly.

"Alright because there's a horror movie that I really want to watch"

"I don't mind, I love horror films" I reply

"Great then"

::::::::::

Tonight's date was amazing. Harry dropped me several minutes ago and I still couldn't stop myself from looking at the picture that we took. Dinner was delicious and the movie was really good. I place the Polaroid picture in a box that's under the bed and head to the bathroom so I can remove the makeup that's on my face.

Ask enter my room I hear my phone beeping, signaling that I've received a test message.

Sophie : Tomorrow at 2:30 you and Bailey will have lunch at my place. No excuses. Love you and goodnight xo

I quickly type a text message saying that I'll be coming for sure before placing my phone on the bedside and getting under the blankets.

::::::::::

I wake up to the sun hitting my face, and birds chirping outside. I get up slowly and head to the bathroom, I decided to take a shower so I open my hair and take off my clothes before stepping in the bath. I open the Herbal Essence shampoo bottle and begin massaging my scalp. I then rinse the shampoo off and begin washing my body with the berry scented body wash. I turn the shower head off and grab a towel and put it around my body before leaving the bathroom and heading to my small room. I brush my hair and since its 11:47 I decided to just wear my pajamas and stay in bed until the clock hits 2:30.

After 45 minutes of watching social experiments on YouTube I decide to treat myself to a plate of pancakes. After getting the plate ready I add chocolate syrup and take the plate and head again to my room.

I spend another 15 minutes watching random YouTube videos then I decided to get ready for this afternoon. I grab a white shirt that says Balmain in gold, AllSaints Suede Levitt Skirt, Dior sunglasses (that I got as a gift from Sophia) and black Steve Madden sandals. I quickly brush through my tangled hair and then head outside. My parents have one long shift today so I don't have to tell them that I'm going to Sophie's. I grab the car keys and head outside. I turn the radio on and then decide to switch the radio off since I can't basically understand a word due to the old broken speakers.

I reach Sophie's place after 45 minutes of driving. I walk the short pathway and stand on the porch before knocking on the door. Sophie's mother, Kelly, opens the door greeting me with the warmest smile before embracing me with a hug.