Chapter 14

**  PTXSLMJ , This update is for you!!  :D **

************************

Adam walks up to the stable in search of Tim. He finds him petting a horse that was in it's stall. Adam smiles at the happy look on Tim's face.

"Hey Gorgeous." Adam says as he walks up behind Tim, slipping his arms around his waist.

Tim jumps but then smiles when he sees that it is Adam.

"Hey. Chance and Avi had work to do." Tim says as he continues to pet the horse.

"So who is this?" Adam asks as he reaches to pet the animal.

"I think Chance said that this was Nixon." Tim answers.

"Nixon?" Adam chuckles. "I am not a crook." Adam tries his best Nixon impersonation.

Tim looks around at him with a confused look.

"Uh, I never said you were." Tim says seriously shaking his head.

"No." Adam laughs. "That's what... Never mind. How bout we go get something to eat and then go home and watch some movies?"

"Alright. I am getting pretty hungry." Tim says shyly.

"Well, we'll go take care of that right now." Adam smiles and takes Tim by the hand.

They say their good-byes to Chris then head to a local diner.

After eating a nice meal at the diner, they go home and snuggle together on the couch to watch a couple of movies.

Tim falls to sleep half way through the first movie. Adam smiles at him, brushing his hair back, he places a light kiss on his forehead.

"Sweetheart?" Adam whispers.

Tim stirs a little, opening his eyes. "What?" He asks before closing his eyes again.

"Honey, you need to get to bed. You have your appointment with Dr. Brown in the morning." Adam says, kissing him again on the forehead.

"Stay with me." Tim mumbles.

"If you want me to." Adam says.

Tim nods. "I don't want to be alone." He says softly.

"Let's go to bed then." Adam says, rubbing Tim on the leg.

Tim raises up and stretches as Adam stands up from the couch. He takes Tim by the hand and leads him to his bedroom.

Adam turns down the covers and then starts to undress. He stops as he notices Tim standing by the bed watching him.

"Uh, I sleep in my boxers. Will that make you uncomfortable?" Adam asks.

"No." Tim answers quietly, shaking his head. "You...It's just that you.... you have a nice body." He says then hangs his head as he blushes.

"Thank you." Adam chuckles. "I think you have a nice body too."

Adam gets into bed and looks up at a still fully clothed Tim.

"Aren't you gonna get undressed. Honey, I promise I'm not gonna try anything. We're just going to sleep." Adam tells him.

"Can...Can you turn off the lights first?" Tim asks, looking at him with embarrassment in his brown eyes.

"Tim, Honey. I've seen your scars and they don't bother me." Adam says, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Please, Adam." Tim pleads.

"Alright. I'll turn them off." Adam says before turning off the lamp on the nightstand.

Adam lays back down and watches Tim's silhouette as he begins to undress.

"I'm sorry." Tim says softly as he crawls into bed beside Adam.

"Don't be." Adam says as he rolls over on his side, facing Tim. "Like I said before. One day at a time. Remember?" He rubs his thumb gently over Tim's cheek. "I think you're beautiful, if that helps any."

Tim smiles and cuddles closer to Adam. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Adam smiles, kissing Tim softly. "Let's get some sleep."

Adam wakes the next morning before his alarm goes off. He cuts it off then looks at Tim, who is still sleeping peacefully by his side.

He quietly gets out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping man. After taking a quick shower, he gets dressed and then goes down stairs to fix some breakfast.

Tim rolls over, his eyes fluttering open when he misses the warmth of Adam's body next to him. He reaches out and runs his hand along where Adam had been laying. Scooting over, he lays his head down on Adam's pillow. He smiles as he breaths in Adam's scent.

"I love you, Adam." He whispers. "I'll get better, I promise." He quickly wipes a tear as he hears Adam coming up the stairs.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty. You finally decide on waking up?" Adam smiles as he sits down on the edge of the bed.

Tim nods and turns his head to keep Adam from seeing his misty eyes but he wasn't quick enough.

"Tim, Honey? What's wrong?" Adam asks with concern.

Tim shakes his head as he quickly wipes another tear.

"Hey. Talk to me." Adam says in a soft voice as he runs his fingers through Tim's hair.

"I...I just.....I just want to get better." Tim whispers as he lets out a sob. "I want to get better for us."

"Sweetie you will. You're taking a huge step today by talking to Dr. Brown." Adam says. "Please don't cry."

Adam pulls Tim up into his arms and hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry. I wish I was stronger." Tim sniffs as he lays his head on Adam's shoulder.

"Babe, you're the strongest person I know." Adam says as he gently rubs Tim on the back of the head. "To go through the hell that you've been through and live to tell about it. That takes strength."

"Breakfast is getting cold." Tim says, raising up and drying his eyes.

"Yea, we need to get a move on." Adam smiles. "After you eat, you can take a shower."

They soon arrive at the address for Dr. Brown's office, which wasn't a doctor's office at all, but his home.

Adam rings the door bell as Tim stands quietly beside him.

The door is answered by a very beautiful dark haired girl.

"Hi, this is Tim. He has an appointment to see Dr. Brown. I hope we have the right address." Adam chuckles. They were expecting a doctor's office.

"Yes, you do. We get that quite a bit." A girl laughs. "Do come in. I'm Olena, Austin's girlfriend. Austin will be with you in a minute. Please have a seat. I'll tell him that you're here." She says before leaving the room.

"Are you alright?" Adam asks when he notices Tim fidgeting.

"I'm nervous." Tim says, nervously looking around the living room.

Adam takes him by the hand and gently squeezes it. Tim gives him a nervous smile.

"Hey, Ya'll. I'm Austin." A very thin man with long wavy reddish brown hair and a boyish face, smiles as he walks into the room.

******************************

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!

** TIDAM **