Chapter 12

Adam and Tim walk down the road toward the stables, holding hands. Adam sees his brother leaning on the fence of a corral with his foot propped on the lower board.

He slips up behind Chris and gooses him in the ribs causing him to jump.

"You scared the hell out of me." Chris laughs.

"So whatcha doing?" Adam asks as he climbs onto the fence and sits down.

"Waiting for a buyer." Chris says.

"That's the most beautiful horse I've ever seen, Mr. Chris. What kind is it?" Tim ask as he lays his arms on the fence.

"First of all Tim, you don't have to call me mister. I think I've already told you that." Chris chuckles. "And to answer your question, he's a Palomino. That's what I raise."

"He's beautiful. You're selling him?" Tim asks.

"Yep. I've got too many stallions as it is." Chris smiles. "So what are you guys up to?"

"I just wanted to show Tim the ranch. And maybe go horseback riding." Adam says.

"Have you ever ridden a horse before?" Chris asks, looking around at Tim.

"Never." Tim says, shaking his head.

"I thought we would double." Adam says.

"Well, you look a hell of a lot better now than you did the first time I saw you." A voice says beside Tim causing him jump. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Do I know you?" Tim ask, not remembering the guy's face.

"My name is Chance." The guy says holding out his hand. "I was freed the same day you was."

Tim shakes his hand. "I'm Tim. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you."

"I almost didn't know who you were, until I saw you with Chris's brother." Chance smiled. "You're looking a lot better."

"Thank you, I'm actually feeling better." Tim smiles.

"Uh, Chance? They're wanting to go riding so could you go get a horse saddled up?" Chris asks with a smile. "Make sure it's one that is used to riding double."

"He looks happy." Tim says after Chance walks away.

"He's free." Chris shrugs. "He's getting paid for his work and he lives in a small house on the ranch. He's living a good life now. He's a very hard worker."

A few minutes later Chance returns leading a horse that didn't look too different from the one that Chris was selling.

"It's beautiful." Tim whispers. "And big."

"This is Lincoln." Chance says while rubbing the horse's nose. "Chris names the horses after presidents." He laughs.

Adam hops down from the fence and takes the reins from Chance.

"You ready, Babe?" Adam says as he gets onto the horse.

"I'm.... I'm not sure if I know how to even get on one." Tim says with a blush coloring his cheeks, looking up at Adam.

"We'll help you." Chris says, taking the stirrup in his hand. "Put your left foot in here."

"Give me your arm, Baby." Adam says.

Tim reaches up allowing Adam to take a hold of his arm.

"On the count of three, you hop up and throw your right leg over the horse. Adam will be helping to pull you up too. It's that simple. You ready?" Chris smiles as Tim nods nervously.

"One, Two, THREE." Chris counts.

Tim hops, getting a little boost from Chance and Chris and a pull from Adam, he manages to get on the horse with no problem.

"I did it." Tim giggles.

"Like a pro." Chris chuckles, patting Tim on the leg. "Ya'll have fun and be careful."

"Now what do I do?" Tim asks.

Adam looks over his shoulder and meets Tim's eyes.

"You put your arms around me." He smiles.

Tim smiles shyly and slides his arms around Adam's waist.

"Perfect." Adam smiles, leaning back enough to kiss Tim on the cheek.

"Take it slow, Adam. Remember this is his first time on a horse." Chris warns.

"I will. See ya'll later." Adam says as he starts the horse walking. He smiles as he feels Tim's grip tighten around his waist. "Just relax, alright."

Tim lets out a shaky breath and nods.

They had been riding a while, Adam managed to get Lincoln into a faster walk without Tim getting too panicky.

"How long have you been riding horses?" Tim asks next to Adam's ear.

"Probably before I was even walking." Adam laughs.

"Could you teach me?" Tim asks.

"I would love too." Adam smiles. "I love just to go out riding and now I have someone to ride with."

Adam smiles as he feels Tim kiss him on the shoulder.

"You want to get down so you can stretch your legs.?" Adam asks as they come to a small creek.

"It's not my legs that needs a rest." Tim chuckles.

Tim manages to dismount Lincoln without any problems and smiles proudly to himself.

"Good job." Adam smiles down at him before dismounting. "Are you alright?" He asks when he notices Tim rubbing his butt.

"Yea." Tim chuckles shyly. "My butt is a little numb."

"Need me to massage it?" Adam smirks and then laughs loudly at the shocked look on Tim's face.

"Uh, I think I'll be alright." Tim smiles and hangs his head to hide his blushing cheeks.

"You're so sweet." Adam smiles as he lifts Tim face and places a soft kiss on his lips.

Adam's lips lingers a little longer on Tim's during the second kiss.

"Sweet as honey." He whispers into the kiss.

Tim could feel himself melting into the kiss as their lips moves together in sync.

A soft moan of pleasure escapes his lips causing Adam to deepen the kiss.

"What I would give to make love to you right now." Adam whispers as he gently rubs Tim's face. "To show you that it's not a bad thing. That it can be very pleasurable and meaningful."

"And I want you to make love to me. But Adam." Tim sighs, rubbing his forehead. "I'm unclean."

"Baby, I know, you keep saying that." Adam says.

"Some of the guys that raped me, didn't wear condoms. So I may have...." Tim hangs his head.

"Diseases?" Adam asks.

Tim nods.

**********************

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO! VOTE & COMMENT!!!