Weird Confession?~

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" Everyone gasped. Melanie looked worried.

"I got back with Stefanie. We all misunderstood her." Kris came in.

"You love her don't you?"(Suho)

"Yeah. A lot too."

"Guys. I'm going to go back. This is Alyshia's birthday present. Give it to her please."

"Oh. Why?"(Kai)

"I came here to win Alyshia's heart. But Baekhyun came in and I didn't think she would choose me." Why can't Melanie be like this?

"How many times do I have to say I don't have a crush on Alyshia?" Baekhyun looked kind of mad. Sometimes I have no idea what's wrong with this group.

"I'll just go back to my family. Bye EXO!"

"Are you sure Kwangmin?"

"Yeah."

All of us waved at him and he left the house with his luggage. That's probably the last time we'll see him.

Alyshia's POV

Aish. What is Luhan thinking? Wait who's that? Its a small guy crying by himself.

"Aww. Don't cry!! What's wrong?" I carried him up and walked around hoping he will stop crying a bit. 

"I'm lost..."

"Aw. Its okay!"

"I need to find my hyung!"

"Oh okay. What's your name?"

"Steven!"

"Oh okay." Then I thought of my brother. I miss him. We started walking around but we couldn't find Steven's brother. It was also getting late.

"Are you hungry, Steven?"

"Ne. I want to eat... A hot dog!!"

"Okay." I went to a small shop in front of the park where they were selling hot dogs and sandwiches.

"Here you go."

"Kumsumnida noona!"

"Haha. No worries. So do you no where your house is?"

"I know my hyung's phone number."

"Good boy!!"

He told me his brother's number and we called him. He picked up and he said if its okay if he can pick up Steven at EXO's tomorrow because its late and he's at work. I said it was okay and I told him the address. His voice was familiar..

"Oo. Who's this little guy?"(Baekhyun)

"His name is Steven. He got lost at the park and his brother is going to pick him up tomorrow here. Is it okay if Steven stays overnight?"

"Yeah sure. He's so cute!" Baekhyun started playing with Steven and they were having fun; they looked so cute together.

Baekhyun gives Steven to Kai and the other members to play with Steven while he asked to speak to me.

"Alyshia. I heard... Um... Luhan confessed to you?"

"Oh umm. Where did you hear that from?"

"Well. Luhan told me himself."

"Ah.. Okay..."

"I like you too Alyshia."

"Oh um. Well..."

"Haha. I was only joking! It's okay, don't worry. I won't pressure you or anything."

"Ah okay." I laughed awkwardly. That was unexpected but we all know who I would choose.

"Yeah."

"Aish."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to hurt Luhan's feelings..." He smiled and pat my head. Then Steven started to walk towards me.

"Oh. Whats wrong, Steven?"

"Noona! That hyung said you were pretty!"

He was pointing at Luhan.

Chapter Suspense: What is Luhan doing sending a kid? And what about Steven's brother?

A brief paragraph about what happens next:

Alyshia meets Steven's brother and turns out he is Alyshia's cousin!!! Which means Steven is Alyshia's second cousin! Cool huh? xD Birthday party probably will come out next now.... Yeah probably. About time eh?

I hope I chose the right bias for Steven's brother ~_~

YAY!!! NEXT CHAPTER GUYS~!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS~!!