park

They were like holly shit is that ronni because of course it was hot as fuck so I was wearing a tank top and shorts what I never do and they were on bikes so they went in front of me and stopped really quick so I was like no not happening and was turning around when Aiden came up to me and stopped me then asked y I wading talking in first hour and I said me and my friend made a bet that who ever talks first has to ask someone out and I was like ok cuz u know I went a month without talking and monay was like ok and wanted to make me talk and she was like can I tell Aiden you like him and I was like hell no writing it down and she went up to him and was like ronni likes you she wants to marry you and I was embarrassed and left class because I don't like him but I couldn't tell him that and he was like ok but I don't get y she said that I told him she was trying to make me talk and he said ok but y didn't you stop her I was like because I don't like you like that no offense or anything and Trevor left and I was looking down pulling my shorts down so they cover marks and of course he saw the marks and asked y I did that and I told him I just do not wanting to open up to him then he hugged me I stepped backand my dog was pulling me closer to him then I walked as fast as I could away and left him there alone.