My Thing You Call A Life

AN: Heyo my peeps so I'm weird but here is my first book my friend (Meridith_09)is helping me with it well kinda lol ok let's get to it btw I'm veronica feel free to message me anytime you want about anything
______________________________________________________
~Ronni's P.O.V.~

Today was absolutely hell. Why do people they and make my so called life hell it is already screwed up enough. That day everything I knew changed.

I wake up to a crying baby screaming I look at the clock it says 6:59 of course... my alarm didn't go off and I had to be leaving in one minute.

I quickly throw on a band tank top and Jacket and some skinny jeans with my foot brace and converse and walk as fast as I could out the door.

By the way you may ask why my foot has a brace well three weeks ago I was left alone in the stair case before science class and the bell already rang.

I was left alone in the stair case I just got beet up and pushed down the stairs I had hurt my foot really bad it was bruised and swollen so I was walking on crutches for two dam weeks. I can kinda walk on it now but it hurts.

I go to first hour regretting every decision I made it was burnning hot and I was wearing skinny jeans. My teacher didn't give a fuck what we did. I was getting pissed off at everyone.

Me and Rachael my friend make a chalange to not talk to anyone but one person of choice we can only change that person once a day to each other family and teachers.

But of course someone had to tell someone I liked them when I didn't but I started forming a crush on them now