-What's up with her? Why is she mad?- He asks frightened.

-Oh no, she is fine. She isn't mad, she is just talking with James.- I say. He suddenly looks pale.

-Ja... Jame... James?- He says pale.- Is he going to come?
Oh now I get it. Do you remember when I said that I didn't want to put up with the tension between this two? Well, James is the boyfriend of Riley, nothing new, but the thing is Alfie has been flirting with Riley since James left. Making Riley confused. If James comes here, Alfie will have less attention. Nevertheless, he is such a good dude.
I nod. In that moment Emily comes into the room.

-If someone knock on the door, go and open it.- She says.- I need to do something.
And with that she goes upstairs.

-Who is she?- Ask Cassie.

-Oh she is just Emily.- Piper says.

-Are we sure we are in the right house?- Amy ask.

-Yes, we are.- I say.
I hear a knock in the door. I swear if we keep this all night I'm going to keep the damn door open. Alfie gets up and open the door. Oh, Jesus... Here comes the squad. Giselle, Amanda, Michelle, Daniel, Hunter, Eldon, West, James and, finally, a very stressed Riley appear in the living room. Alfie gasps. I only going to say two things... This house is huge and... Where the hell are Noah, Henry and Latroy? Well I can't complain about Noah not being here. How many people are here by the way?
Everybody greets each other.
We talk happily until a gasp stop us. We look at the stairs. And there she is Emily pointing at... Hunter. What a surprise.

-You idiot! Why didn't you answer my calls, huh? And why on earth are you here?! I thought you were in Madison! Are you dating another girl?!- She goes near Hunter, still pointing at him. Hunter looks scared. The she proceeds to smack his head. I sense some jealousy.

-Ouch! Why did you hit me?- He ask rubbing the back of his head.

-Because you did not answer my questions.- She says crossing her arms.

-I was in Madison, I came here to give you a surprise. In fact, the boys picked me up from the airport. And no, I am not with another girl.- He says putting his arms up.

-You still didn't answer why didn't you respond to my calls...- She says looking away.

-Because I wanted to give you a surprise. I could have tell you something and, bye to the surprise then.- He says sincerely. Who can resist to that face? He is giving her the puppy eyes.

-Alright, come here.- She finally says opening her arms. Hunter gives her a hug.
This is so cute, but... Don't they see that we are watching them? We are creepy.

-Okay! Let the party begin!- West yells.

***
An hour later.

We are sitting in the backyard of Riley's house. I take a sip of my drink while I glance at the pool, Riley told us that we could go to the pool, but I think nobody is going to swim. I mean, no one knew about the existence of the pool. To be honest, I don't remember the pool when I came here. I listen to the conversation between the old A-Troupe and the new A-Troupe. It's nice how everyone is getting along with each other.
I'm starving. We didn't take all of the drinks and food because three dudes weren't here, they still haven't arrive tho. Where are they? Screw them, if they aren't here in five minutes, I will eat something.
Wait, ugh, I need to tell Emily about it. I totally forgot. In first place I came here because I knew she was coming. She is like a sister to me and I trust her with this secret. I'm kind of new in all of the crush thing.

-Hey, I didn't ask it before. How is Miss Kate?- Hunter ask.
Everyone looks at Riley.

-I guess It's my turn.- Riley says defeated, then she looks at Hunter.- Miss Kate doesn't work at the Next Step anymore. She has a new job, I don't exactly remember what job was. But I'm the new head of the Next Step.