You are not alone

Synopsis:
Richelle is having a hard time and she realises that Noah is not there when she need him most.

***********
Richelle's POV
I couldn't help but fall, I need help but no one can help me.
This can't be happening right now, A-Troupe stare at me like they never watch someone fall on a dance. To be honest I think is the first time that I fall in front of everyone so they are as shock as me, but... Can you blame me? I'm trying to not think about it, be the Richelle that I used to be before all of this happened, but... I can't. I really can't.
I start to remember the accident. My parents where in the car in that moment, I was in my house thinking about why Noah was ignoring me, and then I heard a loud crash. I barely remember my parents lying on the hard and cold floor, with their car destroyed next to a another car. Blood. More blood. I called the ambulance. But It was to late. They were dead. All of them, even the drunk driver who crashed onto them.

I skipped dance for 3 days. I needed some time alone.

I feel my eyes burning, I'm going to cry. I run before everyone notice that I'm crying. I'm running into "the music room".
I enter and start dancing a solo. I need Noah, my best friend. But his not coming. We fell apart when I wasn't good enough to make in A-Troupe and then he used me to know if Abi liked him, and all of that for nothing, she moved to another country. I hung out with the B-Troupe and he with his boys. We weren't the same. But I was with him in the darkest times but he isn't going to help me. I remember all the times I help him. The song start to play.

I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, just admit it

A few years ago Noah was broken his parents had a fight, then he runaway from his house. He didn't know why, but his dad start blaming him for some things that he didn't had a clue. His dad was drunk and her mum was helping him to hide because his dad was starting to throw things but he couldn't stand anymore so he run. He start running in the direction of his best friend's house. And there he was in her balcony knocking on her door. A very sleepy Richelle got up and saw her best friend. She quickly opened the door letting him to sleep until everything was alright.

See I gave you faith turned your doubt in to hoping, can't deny it

I was with him everytime that he need me, giving him all my support. When his parents got divorced and I was still there for him.

Now I'm all alone and my joys turned to moping

Why is this happening to me? Why my parents died?

Tell me here, where are you now that I need you?

I finish my solo I sit on the floor and start crying.

Where are you now?
Where are you now that I need ya?
Couldn't find you anywhere
When you broke down I didn't leave ya
I was by your side

I feel a pair of arms embracing me.

So where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you now that I need ya?

-You are not alone.- said Noah.

************
Noah's POV

When Richelle falls, the only thing that I can think is... What's wrong? She never fails a dance.
Suddenly she start running. I'm confuse. I hesitantly look to the other and they have the same confuse look. I feel someone taping my shoulder. I turn to face Riley who has a worried and sad expression.

-Can you help her with her problem?- wait, what problem?

-Mmm... What kind of problem?

-She didn't told you?- She said confuse.

-Riley you are worrying me, what's wrong?

-I think I'm not the one to tell you but...her parents had an accident. They are dead.- She whispers.

I feel like someone has just punched me. What?! Why she didn't told me?! I'm her best friend...
Oh, she is probably devasted and I wasn't with her when she need me the most. I left her. What I have done? I'm the worst friend of all the time. She, my little innocent girl, is suffering and I'm not with her. I hurt her. Me! Noah!. Please tell me is not true.
I see Riley looking at me. I look around and everyone is looking at us with the same confuse look from earlier.

I need to go and find Richelle. And I start running in her direction.

I hear music coming from the music room. I see her dancing with all her heart and all her emotions.
She must has felt so alone. I wasn't with her.
I see her crying and when she finish, she sit down.
I walk over and give her a hug.

-You are not alone.- I said.

She put her head on my chest and start sobbing. She must feel so heartbroken. I feel my shirt a little wet but I still holding her. I comfort her.

-I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I'm truly sorry. Will you forgive me?

She look me in the eyes.

-I'm always going to forgive you no matter what, remember that.

She hug me and I kiss her forehead. I'm not going to lose her, this is my second chance and I'm no going to waste it.

My first one shot. Hope you like it😄😄😄
Leave your comments, ideas and
Randoms things in the comment section.