Chapter One - First Day Of High School

I'm woken up to my alarm clock ringing in my ear, "great" I moan to myself and roll out of bed to turn off the alarm. What's better than waking up at 6:00 am on a Monday to the first day of high school. I open my computer and turn on my morning playlist that I made the night before. One Direction instantly starts blasting through the speakers in the laptop. I start dancing to the song No Change while I get dress. I decide to wear something casual and cute so I grab some my favorite Crème sweater match it with a cute maroon shirt with lace detail and black leggings. After I get dress I apply light make up and put my hair half up half down. I then make my way downstairs to get breakfast before I have to leave for school, when I'm running to the kitchen I don't notice Grayson my brother coming out of the bathroom so I bump into him on accident "Greyson I-I-I'm sorry i was rushing down stairs to eat breakfast before school and I don't know -" before I can finish my sentence he interrupts me "Hey Chloe it's fine don't worry about it" he smiles at me with his beautiful dimples and his eyes oh man his eyes I can tell he's been smoking weed because he reeks of it and his eyes are piecing red great I'm going to school with my high brother nothing new. "Earth to Chloe you there?" I realize I zoned out and insanely feel my cheeks flush red "oh sorry I'm still tired not used to waking up at 6 I guess." He laughs and says "we'll get used to it Chlo see ya" and just like that he was gone. "Well at least he knows that I exist" I mumble under my breathe.

After making my way down stairs I'm greeted by my mom she's always been an early bird "Hey sweetie I made your favorite, blueberry pancakes with French toast" I can practically taste the blueberries already. "Thanks mom I'm starving " I sit down with her and start eating my pancakes just as I expected the food was delicious minutes later I hear footsteps come down the stairs and I see Grayson "Morning honey!" "Oh hey, looks great" Grayson sits right next to me and devours his food in minuets. I end up getting full within the first 2 pancake and I can tell Grayson's noticed this because he asked me "Chloe you gonna eat the rest of that?" I shake my head and instantly he grabs my plate and slides it right on top of his empty plate. I get up from the table and go upstairs to tell my dad that I'm ready for school. As I knock on his door he tells me to come in "hey dad I'm ready for school" he's sitting in his desk with 2 other people with him and a bunch of papers around him "oh sweetie I forgot I promised to drive you to school, I'm sorry we have a big case coming up soon" well this is nothing new "it's fine I'll walk it's a nice day" I give his the most fake smile ever, he nods his head "okay we'll be safe honey have a good first day of school" with that I close his door grab my bag and head out the door for my first day of high school. This is gonna be a long day I think to myself.