Meet the Author: Beth Reekles

Helloooo Clublanders!

How are we all? Crazy excited about all of the amazing stories to come here on TheCheatersClub channel!

A little about me...

I'm Beth Reekles, and I started out on Wattpad back in 2010. My story The Kissing Booth accumulated over 19 million reads before being traditionally published by Random House in 2012. I now have three novel published with Random House: The Kissing Booth, Rolling Dice, and Out of Tune. (There are free samples of each of these on my Wattpad profile, along with some spin-off novellas.) I also have a short story called Cwtch Me If You Can, published in 2015. 

Also about me: I drink a lot of tea, and read a lot of YA. I'm a huge nerd, and have just come to the end of a three-year Physics degree at Exeter University. I come from Wales (which is NOT England, and I am NOT English. We Welsh are very staunch about that!) and I am a sucker for puns.

 We Welsh are very staunch about that!) and I am a sucker for puns

So what's Betting Boy about? I knew you'd ask. Here's a little story description to entice you in...

Isabelle loves fanfiction. Her favourite AU? Angst-ridden neighbour fics. Turns out, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Isabelle and Kian are living across the hall from each other at university, and there's an instant spark between them, but it doesn't seem like the good kind. Everything about Kian, even his confident, cocky smile, rubs her up the wrong way.

And before she knows what she's getting herself into, Isabelle finds herself engaged in a prank war with her across-the-hall neighbour. And spending the occasional night with him.

Kian, meanwhile, is confident that Isabelle will fall head over heels for him. She has to – otherwise, he risks losing the ultimate bet.

The Cheaters Club isn't exactly the kind of university society that Kian can just set up publicly, so he runs it in secret, from a blog. It isn't long before Holden Drake, the man in charge of the Cheaters Club in Kian's home city of New York, catches on to his little game, and offers him a chance to join for real.

All Kian has to do is win over Isabelle, and have her say three little words...

*cue dramatic music*

My first chapter will be live as of Thursday 16th June, and I'll be hanging around here after each chapter to respond to comments, etc. But you can always reach me on my personal social media accounts with any comments/questions - find me on Twitter and Facebook under Reekles, or Instagram and Tumblr as authorbethreekles.

Until next time, dear Clublanders... xo Reekles

Oh, and welcome to the Club.