The 2 guardians arrive for battle!

Ruby: We block your path human.
Sapphire: You will not pass us both.
Ruby: We must protect.
Sapphire: It is our only duty.
Ruby&Sapphire: You will be judged by US! THE 2 GUARDIANS!

Decided not to shade, was in a rush! Going to Atlantic City for ANIMENEXT!!!! YESS!! 😆

2 guardians :
These are there 'physical' forms. They both have a duty that goes with them all the way, even when defeated they cannot die. You could only face them through making a perfect genocide run( again not among it a game... It's in a story I'm writing, coming soon) and a perfect genocide run is one without getting hit AT ALL. No damage, no deaths, no resets. But it will be tricky, first trial will be Hope, the judge of judgement hall, once Hope is down, you face Asgore as usual but when landing the final blow, Grillby will block your attack he will be trial 2 and tell the King to retreat, that's when things get a bit harder, once slain Grillby, the personal guard and protector of the King, you'll be 'transported' to a white plain, there you'll see these 2 they are trial 3. Ruby and Sapphire will block your path no matter what, both will be using the energy bombs, of course when you defeat them, they do not die just that there 'physical' form can no longer be sustained due to the amount of damage taken, once you beat them, you face 'HER', Gaster will be blocking your way and be trial 4, she'll be a very important key component to favoring in the next trial due to a certain thing thats gonna happen, she will be partially unpredictable, but will introduce a new weapon that will be presented, the Energy Beams!( later post will show and explain about them in the future) once defeating her, you be going to the next and final trial, facing the mysterious figure. HE will be unpredictable the entire time, he will be using both energy bombs and energy beams but also the an ancient artifact that will make the battle harder, the hits will do more damage and, you get the point. The 2 guardians have a certain back story that will be explained in a few sentences, once served a human, disappeared and were reassigned to protect two young ones, if the children die then they go seek another one to protect those who are closely related to, but Gaster will call them. That's it for now~ bye bye!